As Dreamers Do Part Deux

For those who are new to TTL, here's a quick recap of each Simpsons intro as of 2010 ITTL...

Season 1 thru 3 (1989-92)
Note: The animation was produced by Klasky-Csupo during this period.

Season 4 thru 18 (1992 thru 2007)
Sir Daniel Abbott and David Silverman co-directed Grantray-Lawrence's update of the intro with new gags.
All that remains of Klasky-Csupo's contributions to the intro are Maggie with her toy steering wheel and Homer running inside as Marge pulls into the garage.

From 2007 thru 2009, the series went on a brief hiatus. In the interim, the annual Treehouse of Horror and occasional specials kept the franchise afloat.

Since the 2009-10 Season

New Couch Gags that were previewed at the 2010 San Diego Comic Con during the Simpsons panel in Ballroom 20, albeit in animatic form...

First Couch Gag animatic
On the couch, behind plexiglass, we see Marge, Lisa, Maggie and Bart sitting next to Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung. In the row behind them are caricatures of Matt Groening, Sir Daniel Abbott, Jim Brooks and other Simpsons writers. On the ice, Homer, in a Mighty Duck uniform, drops the gloves and exchanges fists with Peter Griffin, who wears a Boston Bruin uniform.

Second Couch Gag animatic
The Simpson family are drawn on a sheet of animation paper. The camera pulls back to reveal Blanche Boudreaux as the artist. In her office, a coffee mug shaped like the New Orleans Saints helmet, plus voodoo dolls of Butch Hartman and Amy Pascal.

Ouch, but what did Butch do to Blanche?
When Blanche worked for Butch in Atlanta, he and a few others at Ruby-Spears would try to guess what color thong she was wearing that day, even going as far as to enable male employees to bet money on colors like "sea foam green" or "jet black" or "hot pink."

This was 2001, when the whale tail trend was at its peak. Blanche at age 21 was very nonchalant about her thongs sticking out above the waistline of her pants. So she tried to ignore Butch as much as she could.

It really wasn't until Blanche started her job at Nelvana and started getting slut shamed by Amy Pascal that Blanche threw up her hands and started wearing what she called "bigger" undies to work.

Super stroika a far right urban-fantasy Sci-fi drama series

Praised for its accurate depiction of far right culture and slang

The characters arnt hust automatically evil because of there belives but are humanized and nuanced

Main premise
After a failed alien invasion there's a secret shadow war to control earth the mc vidgis erling gets fired from his job as a sushi bar chef and join the secret war on the side of red water ( one of the 4 factions in the show) and hses guns allies and ancient pagan european magic to help his side win the shadow war The franchise went for 5 seasons at of almost every episode theres a 10 minute segment disproving some myth about the neo-liberal society

oldnavy you said that Cartoon Network is in need of action shows. I think they should get glitch techs. the show came out in 2020 but it Was annconed in 2016. I hope it down, face otl production delays and has more then season . I belive season 2 was really the back half the intail order o 20 epoises because the people season 1 had to bebe Use f production delays

When Blanche worked for Butch in Atlanta, he and a few others at Ruby-Spears would try to guess what color thong she was wearing that day, even going as far as to enable male employees to bet money on colors like "sea foam green" or "jet black" or "hot pink."

This was 2001, when the whale tail trend was at its peak. Blanche at age 21 was very nonchalant about her thongs sticking out above the waistline of her pants. So she tried to ignore Butch as much as she could.

It really wasn't until Blanche started her job at Nelvana and started getting slut shamed by Amy Pascal that Blanche threw up her hands and started wearing what she called "bigger" undies to work.
That's crazy............

I have no words.

That's crazy............

Blanche:
"That was the trend at the time. A few years prior, when I was in high school, I had a lot of issues with boys at PE class looking forward to seeing visible pantylines through my gym shorts."

"The first thongs I bought were with my birthday money when I turned 18. It took me about a year and a half to build confidence wearing them under my everyday clothes."

"But over time, the judgment and name calling I got from Butch and Chris [Savino] at Ruby-Spears, and then Amy [Pascal] at Columbia-Tristar later on...that made me feel like maybe I'm trashy and disgusting like they claimed I was."

"Now, just to be on the safe side, I put on a panty girdle over my thong when I get dressed for work."