As Dreamers Do Part Deux

In 2004 Namoc bought out the entire Namco corporation. I feel that aquastion of namco may get bally interested in building a park in Japan . I wouldn't build on Honshu island though because it crowed and arleady has two disney parks and an universal park. I feel that Hokdio, Shikoku or Kyushu islands. Hodaiko is have a repuation for being rural but it has population of million people and an are of 32,0000 sq milles which is about the population and size of south carolia . Sapro is hokido largest metropolitan area and it already has two largest old fashion amusements parks. Thus I feel that Bally would be off building in kushiro. Kuishio is largest city in the sparly populated east half of hodakio. hoakdios is a minor stout destination. IT main attractions. are lake akan (know if population of rare red cranes) some hot spring resorts and japan second largest zoo. I feel that people of kushiro may consider a big theme park built by bally to the boost they need to make them a major tourist destination. Oldnavy if you think bally would build on kushyu island then perhaps they would build near Fukuoka or the popular hot spring rest town of beppu. If thye build on shidoko they maybe they should build near Matsuyama city

Last edited:
Has anyone one ever heard of the 2021 adult swim short film learning with Pibby crated by Doge Greenly . IT is about about naive euduational cartoon character called pibby whose safe happy pre shcool cartoon world is attacked by a dark spirt that transform any cartoon that it consumes into sick twist verison of itself. Pibby manges to escape to aseries other cartoon worlds but if followed by the darkness. Form the course of the short the niaive pibby learns how fight matures into a badass hero who leads an army to desytory the dark sprit. The Leanring with pibby short service as piolot slash proof concpet trailer so their is a chance that a learnign with pibby series will be made .Oldnavy i remamber that in the orfinal american magic you created rachel stone so she could create steven universe years before rebbeca sugar did. You think you would open to create a fiticonla animator who creats leanring with as a series before Dodge created the short. IF so near the need of the series it revealed that the dark spirt is an ficitonal animator inspired by john k and ray spum who created who learned a mysical medation techigue that allow to assume a spiritual form and entre the cartoon universe and croppturted or is the ghost of said animator. After find out about dark spirt idenity pibby enters the real words who ensilts team of heoric animaotr like daniel abbott and his wife rachel has enter the carton where they become a shiingy light of postive creative engery that destory the dark spirt

Has anyone one ever heard of the 2021 adult swim short film learning with Pibby crated by Doge Greenly . IT is about about naive euduational cartoon character called pibby whose safe happy pre shcool cartoon world is attacked by a dark spirt that transform any cartoon that it consumes into sick twist verison of itself. Pibby manges to escape to aseries other cartoon worlds but if followed by the darkness. Form the course of the short the niaive pibby learns how fight matures into a badass hero who leads an army to desytory the dark sprit. The Leanring with pibby short service as piolot slash proof concpet trailer so their is a chance that a learnign with pibby series will be made .Oldnavy i remamber that in the orfinal american magic you created rachel stone so she could create steven universe years before rebbeca sugar did. You think you would open to create a fiticonla animator who creats leanring with as a series before Dodge created the short. IF so near the need of the series it revealed that the dark spirt is an ficitonal animator inspired by john k and ray spum who created who learned a mysical medation techigue that allow to assume a spiritual form and entre the cartoon universe and croppturted or is the ghost of said animator. After find out about dark spirt idenity pibby enters the real words who ensilts team of heoric animaotr like daniel abbott and his wife rachel has enter the carton where they become a shiingy light of postive creative engery that destory the dark spirt
Dude, how did this not take off as a series?

Dude, how did this not take off as a series?
It wasn't offically rejected There still a change it could out. It has been less then a from the poilto premriered. whilte infity train piolot debut in novber 206 and the offical series perimed over 2 and half years later. Ps does anybody like my idea of the nature of dark spirt and how pibby defeats it

I’m familiar with it though I did t know that’s what happened to it and I thought it was still in development. Though I’ll be honest I do not like your idea and would rather have just the show be made.

@OldNavy1988, if The Stepfather is remade like OTL, cast Dylan Baker instead of Dylan Walsh in the title role--Baker excels at playing mild-mannered characters with a dark, evil side to them (just watch the movie Happiness sometime, or his role on Law and Order or, hell, the TV show Hunters)...

Any won ever heard of rejected 2007 nickoldeoan piolot the modifyers. It seamed like would make a good series. Does anybody like the idea of it becoming a full series on cartoon network , oddesy or usa cartoon. We haven't heard much about usa cartoon express and oddessy in while so they could be in need of a pontical hit like the modifyers

Any won ever heard of rejected 2007 nickoldeoan piolot the modifyers. It seamed like would make a good series. Does anybody like the idea of it becoming a full series on cartoon network , oddesy or usa cartoon. We haven't heard much about usa cartoon express and oddessy in while so they could be in need of a pontical hit like the modifyers
Right.

I'd morely send it to USA Cartoon Express.

And there's Making Fiends, and a whole lot of other pilots...

Right.

I'd morely send it to USA Cartoon Express.

And there's Making Fiends, and a whole lot of other pilots...
Making fiends desvers atleast 2 seasons. Ps otakjninja are there any rejected poilots that you think should be full series in dreams come ture. Also do have any oringal ideas for cartoons series. I got 3 ideas . one ideas totmes was used in american magic 1.0 but oldnavy decided that it would make a comebacke in 2.0. Another idea idea star snakes was neaver recived any comments by oldnavy but several other posts like. Also geekish khan like and used it .

Making fiends desvers atleast 2 seasons. Ps otakjninja are there any rejected poilots that you think should be full series in dreams come ture. Also do have any oringal ideas for cartoons series. I got 3 ideas . one ideas totmes was used in american magic 1.0 but oldnavy decided that it would make a comebacke in 2.0. Another idea idea star snakes was neaver recived any comments by oldnavy but several other posts like. Also geekish khan like and used it .
Oh yeah, I vaguely remember that Star Snakes concept.....

Remind me what that was again...

And I agree with you about Making Fiends.

I'll have to search for some pilots.