Explain the AH Quote

Russia wants warm-water ports, and America wants oil. The Magadan Pact is perhaps the only treaty in which these two giants could ever find common unity.
Walter Cronkite explaining the creation of the Magadan Pact formed to share resources and corindinate against Japan as negotiations for the return of transamur to Russia have Gone Sour.

If the Military moves to kill it wont be shooting at the Ground. -Generalissimo of the Imperial Federation Winston Churchill

If the Military moves to kill it wont be shooting at the Ground. -Generalissimo of the Imperial Federation Winston Churchill
A stock line spoken in an infamous Hearts of Iron mod, The Imperial Federation of Britannia, by the playable Generalissimo Winston Churchill. The mod was infamous in the fan community for being poorly-programmed and promoting apologia for Oswald Mosley regime (1933-1975). This stock line only occurs if the player decides to support the Social Democrat faction during the German Civil War event.

"CUU: The Future of Interactive Entertainment was established with its first issue in December 1999. The magazine was the first publication focused on 'anime games' and its associated fan community, sponsored by Kenny Wu of Megatech Software and several other figures in the industry. It was aimed at the young male audience, the target demographic of such games, and featured articles, news, reviews, and advertisements centered on it. A demo of an anime game always came with every issue of the magazine."
-- An Unabridged History of Anime Games (2020) by Cynthia Wu and Hannah Everheart.

"CUU: The Future of Interactive Entertainment was established with its first issue in December 1999. The magazine was the first publication focused on 'anime games' and its associated fan community, sponsored by Kenny Wu of Megatech Software and several other figures in the industry. It was aimed at the young male audience, the target demographic of such games, and featured articles, news, reviews, and advertisements centered on it. A demo of an anime game always came with every issue of the magazine."
-- An Unabridged History of Anime Games (2020) by Cynthia Wu and Hannah Everheart.

Epigraph from a post in the timeline "Turbocharged", a what-if in which the PC Engine avoids the misfortunes that led it to fail in the Japanese market (and the abandonment of plans for an overseas release), then becoming successful both domestically and overseas and making the NEC-Hudson partnership a major player in the console market well into the 2000s. A side effect of this would be the increased prominence of "anime games" in the American market from roughly 1993 onwards, and a series of posts are dedicated to this history, each of which is headed by a quote from the in-universe work "An Unabridged History of Anime Games".

"The Great War, the Pacific War, and now this... for such a powerful country, why is the United States so bad at war?"

Epigraph from a post in the timeline "Turbocharged", a what-if in which the PC Engine avoids the misfortunes that led it to fail in the Japanese market (and the abandonment of plans for an overseas release), then becoming successful both domestically and overseas and making the NEC-Hudson partnership a major player in the console market well into the 2000s. A side effect of this would be the increased prominence of "anime games" in the American market from roughly 1993 onwards, and a series of posts are dedicated to this history, each of which is headed by a quote from the in-universe work "An Unabridged History of Anime Games".

"The Great War, the Pacific War, and now this... for such a powerful country, why is the United States so bad at war?"

Major General Smedley Butler writing about his experiences in the Great War 1911-1915 The in which the American Navy was wrecked and the American Army had been pushed out of France following the Agadir crisis the Pacific War 1917-1919 Where Japan scored a decivise victory against The United States and the 1920 recession and the Anglo-American war resulting In the Imperial Federation remained and still is to this day (1997) the most powerful nation on earth.

The traitors in Westminster have much disregard for the welfare of or people or care to serve them. Parliament, once hailed as the guardian of Legality, has devolved into a pit of self-serving agendas and partisan bickering.

The time has come for decisive action. Therefore, I, King Ernest Augustus, do hereby dissolve Parliament and assert my sole authority over the United Kingdom. It is clear that the so-called representatives of the people have failed in their duty to uphold the integrity of our nation.

O those who would decry this decision as an act of tyranny, I say this, it is not I who have abandoned the principles of legality, but rather those who have abused their power and neglected the will of the people. I stand as the last bastion of hope against the tide of corruption that threatens to engulf us.

Let it be known that from this day forth, the authority of the crown shall reign supreme. I shall govern with wisdom, justice, and unwavering resolve! __ King Ernest Augustus three days before the British civil war.

Major General Smedley Butler writing about his experiences in the Great War 1911-1915 The in which the American Navy was wrecked and the American Army had been pushed out of France following the Agadir crisis the Pacific War 1917-1919 Where Japan scored a decivise victory against The United States and the 1920 recession and the Anglo-American war resulting In the Imperial Federation remained and still is to this day (1997) the most powerful nation on earth.

The traitors in Westminster have much disregard for the welfare of or people or care to serve them. Parliament, once hailed as the guardian of Legality, has devolved into a pit of self-serving agendas and partisan bickering.

The time has come for decisive action. Therefore, I, King Ernest Augustus, do hereby dissolve Parliament and assert my sole authority over the United Kingdom. It is clear that the so-called representatives of the people have failed in their duty to uphold the integrity of our nation.

O those who would decry this decision as an act of tyranny, I say this, it is not I who have abandoned the principles of legality, but rather those who have abused their power and neglected the will of the people. I stand as the last bastion of hope against the tide of corruption that threatens to engulf us.

Let it be known that from this day forth, the authority of the crown shall reign supreme. I shall govern with wisdom, justice, and unwavering resolve! __ King Ernest Augustus three days before the British civil war.

The excerpt from King Augustus' "Tyranny of Deputies", which set the stage for the English Civil War of 1826-1829 over royalist absolutism vs the corruption of the Whig-Tory duopoly. It ended with the rise of the English republic, and King Augustus establishing a monarchy in exile in Canada.

"Churchill once said the greatest argument against democracy is a five-minute talk with an average voter. Yet he smirks in the face of Indian starvation, proving his established gentry is an even bigger con."