Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Wait, did they just give the Austrians a half Czech chunk of Moravia while leaving the Czechs with an almost half German Bohemia?

I'd hazard a guess that the intent was to make some of those nations weak by building ethnic unrest into their core composition, thereby making France stronger by comparison.

I made a map of Iraq's goals for the Iran Iraq war: to annex the Khuzestan province of Iran (which had an Arab population) and become the leading gulf state.

Iran Iraq.png

Yeah, definitely looks like it. Maybe the guy proposing that plan would also have wanted population transfers en-mass, moving the Germans in Bohemia into Austrian Czechia, while resettling the Moravian Czechs in Bohemia.

Also here's my patch for both the Roosevelt and Morgenthau Plan. Since I couldn't find a good map for the latter, it's just an estimate.

Cool, here's my version of Winston Churchill's, um, interesting plan for post-war Germany:

churchill.png

churchill.png

Well, there are a few others from the wiki that haven't been mentioned yet:
1. The aims of various countries in WWI

3. I know there was some French Minister who wanted Germany to be divided back into various kingdoms after WWII so they could never threaten France again.

Does anyone have maps like this but for World War 2, showing the desires of the main powers?

Or a map of the proposed Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact as opposed to what actually happened?

Does anyone have maps like this but for World War 2, showing the desires of the main powers?

Or a map of the proposed Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact as opposed to what actually happened?

There is a Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact one on the first page of this thread.

I made a map of Iraq's goals for the Iran Iraq war: to annex the Khuzestan province of Iran (which had an Arab population) and become the leading gulf state.
Perhaps someone should try a map for their pre-war thing with Kuwait. They wanted the northern most island ceded to Iraq, with the lower one leased to them.

I could give a crack at it later today. I'd just need a translation.

I'd say the partitioning parties are the following:
- France: England/UK in Normandy-Brittany, Germany in the east, Italy in the southeast and Spain in the southwest
- Italy: France in Piedmont and Sardinia, Austria in Veneto, Yugoslavia in the east (around Ancona), and Greece in the south including Sicily
- UK: Norway in Scotland, Germany in Northern England, France in southern England and the United States in Ireland
- USA: Japan in the west, Mexico west of the Pecos River, Spain in the south and the UK (or rather Canada, most likely) in the northeast
- Germany: Denmark in Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg, Poland in the east, Czechoslovakia in Saxony and France in what remains in the west (which I find weird but well...)

Well, Poland eventually got most of that (apart from the bit Russia grabbed).

Well, there also was that piece of French propaganda which suggested giving the lands east of the Oder-Neisse border to Russia, so I guess that idea came about in those days.