All I want the most right now is a big, tight hug from my Maximilian.
Maximilian and Elizabeth wasn't overly happy with the fact that it took almost three years before their daughter-in law announced a pregnancy. Especially since Archduke Frederick is the only son they have. You can bet your ass that after Anne nearly died giving birth to her twin sons, Frederick chewed his parents out for the pregnancy pressure and court harassment against Anne.

Maximilian and Elizabeth wasn't overly happy with the fact that it took almost three years before their daughter-in law announced a pregnancy. Especially since Archduke Frederick is the only son they have. You can bet your ass that after Anne nearly died giving birth to her twin sons, Frederick chewed his parents out for the pregnancy pressure and court harassment against Anne.
Frederick is awesome, i can already See his epiteth 'Frederick the Bold' Quite the contraste with his grandfather and namesake 'The Peaceful'

I don't care about Elizabeth. Maximilian is my hubby 😒

Frederick is awesome, i can already See his epiteth 'Frederick the Bold' Quite the contraste with his grandfather and namesake 'The Peaceful'
Yep, he's earned many brownie points For his defender of his wife
Frederick is pretty awesome indeed. And he's head over heels in love with Anne.
He's way better than Philip the Fair.

I don't care about Elizabeth. Maximilian is my hubby 😒
It's not a very high bar to be honest? Maximilian is Elizabeth's husband in this tl, so you're out of luck here, my darling. But on the other hand, he has Hungary, he had not lost his wife, he's emperor and most things are going rather well. I can't make every aspect of his life a utopia. But I think we can agree that he's in a better place here.

Frisia was next.
Goooooooood, Frisia being taken is good for the Dukes of Brabant, and it'll make things very interesting as England and Brabant continue to work together.

I defo didn't expect charles and phillip to be togehther tho.

and thanks for crediting me on ideas! This tl is very good, and being able to help is always good!

Goooooooood, Frisia being taken is good for the Dukes of Brabant, and it'll make things very interesting as England and Brabant continue to work together.

I defo didn't expect charles and phillip to be togehther tho.

and thanks for crediting me on ideas! This tl is very good, and being able to help is always good!
Well, Philip thinks Frisia is next on his agenda, but who really knows what chaos will ensue before that? Philip/Charles/Philippa is somewhat of a OT3 here. And no, Philippa isn't sleeping with her twin brother here. She's exclusively for Philip and while she knows her husband and brother are having a relationship, Philippa doesn't want to share their bed. Philip would not allow it either. But he's a man, so having a lover is fine for him. But her brother is often in bed with her husband when she's not around. Both twins are fine with that. Just clearing it up. No Jaime and Cersei shenanigans with twin-cest or bastards here.

You have been a true miracle when I get stuck in the quagmires, so I credit you when its due. Keep setting plotbunnies on me!

Last edited: