You wouldn’t dare ;)
...I wouldn't? Are you sure you want to tell me that? Really? I nuked the imperial Hapsburgs, sent a plague to England, wrecked the south of France in a way the Black Prince never managed, raised hell upon the city of Toulouse and laid waste to Cleves. Do not tempt me or I shall rouse my wrath upon the poor fools who dare to tread too far!

...I wouldn't? Are you sure you want to tell me that? Really? I nuked the imperial Hapsburgs, sent a plague to England, wrecked the south of France in a way the Black Prince never managed, raised hell upon the city of Toulouse and laid waste to Cleves. Do not tempt me or I shall rouse my wrath upon the poor fools who dare to tread too far!
Slay

I bow down to your power :)