Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

It's because there hasn't been much activity on this thread in a month.
That'a not that long, compared to other timelines especially, but I did decide to reduce my workload towards this, Chaos Fiction, and Simpsons: Real Time. Simpsons: Real Time took the longest. Chaos Fiction is easy. I'm working on the next year to this now.

What will Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s careers be like in this universe?
Like OTL they are recognized by Disney first and work on some of the early 2000 Disney Films, until 2002 when they get Clone High released on Overmyer due to no Fox Network existing. Films they worked on as writers but not directors for Disney would likely include the Rugrats Movie, and Wild Life(toning down the adult humor which led to its cancellation OTL), Kingdom of the Sun, and The Frog Prince. Clone High lasts a bit longer and has a finale and a sequel(more of just redubbed later seasons) in Clone College. The show avoids the Ghandi controversy by moving up a plot twist they planned that Ghandi is actually a Gary Coleman clone mislabeled. They never work on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and that films goes to the Brizzi Brothers instead. They still do 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street along with a Men in Black crossover film. The Lego Movie as well as Spiderverse still exist though the latter uses the then canon cast of the Marvel movies. They also wrote for TTL's Flash trilogy, which starred Ryan Reynolds as Barry Allen before his character's death in 2008's Justice League: Mortal led to Anton Yelchin's Wally West replacing him. Said films adapt elements from OTL's CW Flash series. Lord and Miller therefore end up doing a Flashpoint adaptation. The duo later on a Star Wars Film following Han Solo, which was not an origin but a self contained post trilogy story with some flashbacks like how the two met).

How is TTL's equivalent of the Overmyer Network doing and how was it formed and how did it last as long as it has?
It's doing better. Overmyer was a failed attempt to launch a fourth competitor channel to “The Big Three” of ABC, CBS and NBC. It’s survival butterflies away FOX as it was created to also be a fourth competitor. Different sponsors as technology from AT&T proved too expensive to maintain OTL, contributing to its downfall. Here it salvages itself due to airing reruns of popular shows and syndication keeps it afloat, allowing it to grow bigger.

Last edited:
Like OTL they are recognized by Disney first and work on some of the early 2000 Disney Films, until 2002 when they get Clone High released on Overmyer due to no Fox Network existing. Films they worked on as writers but not directors for Disney would likely include the Rugrats Movie, and Wild Life(toning down the adult humor which led to its cancellation OTL), Kingdom of the Sun, and The Frog Prince. Clone High lasts a bit longer and has a finale and a sequel(more of just redubbed later seasons) in Clone College. The show avoids the Ghandi controversy by moving up a plot twist they planned that Ghandi is actually a Gary Coleman clone mislabeled. They never work on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and that films goes to the Brizzi Brothers instead. They still do 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street along with a Men in Black crossover film. The Lego Movie as well as Spiderverse still exist though the latter uses the then canon cast of the Marvel movies. They also wrote for TTL's Flash trilogy, which starred Ryan Reynolds as Barry Allen before his character's death in 2008's Justice League: Mortal led to Anton Yelchin's Wally West replacing him. Said films adapt elements from OTL's CW Flash series. Lord and Miller therefore end up doing a Flashpoint adaptation. The duo later on a Star Wars Film following Han Solo, which was not an origin but a self contained post trilogy story with some flashbacks like how the two met).
Great stuff!

How is TTL's equivalent of the Overmyer Network doing and how was it formed and how did it last as long as it has?
It's doing better. Overmyer was a failed attempt to launch a fourth competitor channel to “The Big Three” of ABC, CBS and NBC. It’s survival butterflies away FOX as it was created to also be a fourth competitor. Different sponsors as technology from AT&T proved too expensive to maintain OTL, contributing to its downfall. Here it salvages itself due to airing reruns of popular shows and syndication keeps it afloat, allowing it to grow bigger.
I think the Overmyer Network is also present in Kentucky Fried Politics.

Nice. So do they have TTL's equivalent of Fox Kids?
I think the Overmyer Network is also present in Kentucky Fried Politics.
Nice.

So what kind of content and works can we expect to see on the Overmeywr Network ITTL?
Stick around and find out but for now they take the place of Fox without the political leanings.
Cool!

And I know. I read the KFP TL.

I am a newcomer to this thread and still catching up but I would suggest never as the date for a Star Wars - Star Trek crossover, unless it is just a parody by a comedy group.