As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I actually haven't seen Rise of the Guardians IOTL, so I don't know if I really want to butterfly that one until I hear from other users about that movie in particular.
I don't think Rise of the Guardians is that bad... it's just a misunderstood movie that DreamWorks Animation doesn't pay enough attention to. In my opinion, I think ROTG ITTL should be a little more extended (Just to smooth out the editing and storyline of the film.), and more of a moderate box office success.

I don't think Rise of the Guardians is that bad... it's just a misunderstood movie that DreamWorks Animation doesn't pay enough attention to. In my opinion, I think ROTG ITTL should be a little more extended (Just to smooth out the editing and storyline of the film.), and more of a moderate box office success.
Yeah maybe gross $518 million against the $145 million budget that it had

Yeah maybe gross $518 million against the $145 million budget that it had

Where do you guys think Rise of the Guardians should be made ITTL?

Regarding Chris-Chan ITTL, I really hope the judge doesn't throw the book at him. I hope they throw the Jev-damn LIBRARY at him!

So far, Chris Chan has had a joint cease and desist from Disney, Sega, Nintendo, etc.

Plus, Chris Chan has been banned from all Disney theme parks.

Does anybody like the idea of Disney trying to expand internaitnally by buying out an indian south Korean or japaness studios. I like the idea of disney buying out Kadokawa Daiei Studio form the it parte kadoawa shoten publishing for Gamera the biggest kiaju monster movie series next to Godzillia.

Does anybody like the idea of Disney trying to expand internaitnally by buying out an indian south Korean or japaness studios. I like the idea of disney buying out Kadokawa Daiei Studio form the it parte kadoawa shoten publishing for Gamera the biggest kiaju monster movie series next to Godzillia.
Does Disney already have Star or is that pretty much butterflied?

I’m not familiar with Momotaro. What’s that one about?
A kind old childless couple couple find a gaint peach. When trying to peach they find a baby instead of a stone. They name the boy momotara which is japaness for peach boy and raise him as there son. Momotara grows into a great warrior and goes on a guess to deafeat a band of oni demons. He is aided in his quest by three anials he gave food too. After beating the demon he return to parents load with treasure he took form the demons. Here's a link for more information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotarō

A kind old childless couple couple find a gaint peach. When trying to peach they find a baby instead of a stone. They name the boy momotara which is japaness for peach boy and raise him as there son. Momotara grows into a great warrior and goes on a guess to deafeat a band of oni demons. He is aided in his quest by three anials he gave food too. After beating the demon he return to parents load with treasure he took form the demons. Here's a link for more information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momotarō
Okay cool.

But how do we really translate that into Disney fare (songs and happy endings, etc)?

Okay cool.

But how do we really translate that into Disney fare (songs and happy endings, etc)?
I reamber that the disney immagiers proposed an momotaroo acration for tokyo Disney but the orinetal land company rejected it becaouse they wanted to give jappaness citizens the feeling of going on a vist to america with out going to america. Perhaps the momoatro moved release should be simutlteous with open of a japaness area at toyko disnye world or nara diseny (notte otl nara dreamland had a fedual japness theemd area instead of a cowboy area but it was replaced by a water park) a japenss themed thrid gate at tokyo disneyland(I don't know if they have enough room) or the remodling of nara disneyland as a japness themed park