Alternate Peace Periods (Paxes)

I´ve seen lots of alternate wars and histories in this forum, and i enjoy reading all I can.

Just for a change of pace, I would like to read all the alternate paxes you have in mind, and by Pax i mean, long periods of internal hegemony and stability, just like OTL Pax Romana. Remember that does not mean absence of external conflicts.

What you need to have is a hegemonic power to unify a Civilizations sphere. You could argue that Pax Persica and Pax Abbasideae and Pax Mauryana were a thing. Similarly the Pax Incana was a thing most likely

Pax Gaulica for a French victory (taken from the latin for France, like pax romana or britanica)

Pax Hispanica if the Spanish were more stable and less interventionist

Pax Germania for german victory in ww1

Pax Brasilica if Brazil was more stable during the 19th century and continued to be a prosperous state by the 20th.

Pax Andausica if Al-Andalus survived to have a Spanish Golden Age analogue (*cough* MiaJ *cough*)

Pax Osmanica if the Ottomans modernized earlier in the 18th century.

Pax Sinitica if we considered the High Qing period to be one or if the Qing modernized after the Opium Wars and were more successful.

Pax Osmanica if the Ottomans modernized earlier in the 18th century.

Pax Sinitica if we considered the High Qing period to be one or if the Qing modernized after the Opium Wars and were more successful.
these two actually existed... sorta. Wikipedia at least has a 'Pax Ottomana' for the 16th and 17th centuries and many of the Chinese golden ages are called Pax Sinica on wiki

Pax Greca if Alexander's Empire survived and replaced Rome.
Pax Macedonica. Alexander the Great was Macedonian, and while the Macedonians were certainly Greek, that did not stop prejudice against their southern neighbors. The Greeks were the ones who were defeated at Chaeronea, the ones who rebelled in the Lamian War.

The Indo-Greek Kingdom successfully conquering northern India and establishing a lasting dynasty in the region?
Pax Bactriana sounds nice.