As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Nah fuck that

anyway, now that Pan's Labyrinth is done, what's up next? @OldNavy1988
Up next:
- The next DC/Marvel crossover, which I think will be Spider-Man and Robin. Tobey Maguire is attached to be Spidey and maybe Zac Efron as Robin. The DC/Marvel canon is separate from the DC Raimi-Verse and Marvel's Dekker-Verse, but both Sam and Fred are both executive producers.
- Transformers is coming up, but I still feel like I need someone else instead of Shia LaBeouf if there still needs to be a human subplot.
- The Simpsons Movie is coming in July.

This is exactly why I called him "Nimrod". Because it completely changed how people view the figure nowadays.
Not to mention his desire to "cure" autism. And how he blamed Tara Strong for Mary Kay Bergman's suicide on an OTL podcast.

At the moment, Anschutz is digging deep into his money bin to bribe Atlanta authorities to let Butch slip away.

- The next DC/Marvel crossover, which I think will be Spider-Man and Robin. Tobey Maguire is attached to be Spidey and maybe Zac Efron as Robin. The DC/Marvel canon is separate from the DC Raimi-Verse and Marvel's Dekker-Verse, but both Sam and Fred are both executive producers.
Wait, DC/Marvel crossovers???
AWESOME

- Transformers is coming up, but I still feel like I need someone else instead of Shia LaBeouf if there still needs to be a human subplot.
Jason Lee.

That movie was cool as fuck.

Up next:
- The next DC/Marvel crossover, which I think will be Spider-Man and Robin. Tobey Maguire is attached to be Spidey and maybe Zac Efron as Robin.
If we're talking about the Teen Titans version of Robin, then my inner HSM fan is breaking out from this casting choice.
The DC/Marvel canon is separate from the DC Raimi-Verse and Marvel's Dekker-Verse, but both Sam and Fred are both executive producers.
Cool! I'm fine with that.
If there needs to be a human subplot in Transformers, we need someone who can provide a range of emotions and do it well, not just overreact to things while they explode.
Yes!
Not to mention his desire to "cure" autism. And how he blamed Tara Strong for Mary Kay Bergman's suicide on an OTL podcast.
He did what? In OUR timeline? Not the curing autism thing, the other thing.
At the moment, Anschutz is digging deep into his money bin to bribe Atlanta authorities to let Butch slip away.
Oh, great. Another bad person is working at AEG. Has anyone left the studio, or was even allowed to?

Oh, great. Another bad person is working at AEG. Has anyone left the studio, or was even allowed to?
Miranda Cosgrove, Jeanette McCurdy and Victoria Justice have also escaped the compound with ankle monitors.

One who was spared this treatment was Ariana Grande, who is currently the voice of Gina on the Big Nate revival.

One who was spared this treatment was Ariana Grande, who is currently the voice of Gina on the Big Nate revival.
As a person who was once a Big Nate fan, that is a weird casting call.

I mean, Ariana did play Cat in Victorious and Sam & Cat (at least ITTL), so it might work. But then again, it might not.

As a person who was once a Big Nate fan, that is a weird casting call.

I mean, Ariana did play Cat in Victorious and Sam & Cat (at least ITTL), so it might work. But then again, it might not.

Big Nate Voice Comparison
19912006Character
Scott GrimesScott GrimesNate Wright
Jodi BensonJodi BensonEllen Wright
Corey BurtonCorey BurtonMartin Wright
Jaleel WhiteJaleel WhiteTeddy Ortiz
Cree SummerCree SummerDee Dee Holloway
Danny CookseySeth GreenFrancis Pope
Tress MacNielleTress MacNielleMrs. Karen Godfrey
Ken PageKen PagePrincipal Nichols
Danny TamberelliJonah HillChad Applewhite
Mayim BialikAriana GrandeGina Hemphill-Toms

So, my boy Optimus Prime is under the corporate pegasus of doom?

Somehow, I actually consider this TriStar over the TriStar IOTL.
That's not all TriStar has the ability to adapt. They have partnerships with Nintendo, Nelvana, and DC Comics.

This means that Optimus Prime, Mario, Superman, and the Care Bears could meet.

lf

Ask Walt, Jr. segment on The Disney Channel
"Did Bob Kane really work for your father? I doubt it."

Walt Disney, Jr. (Chairman of the Board; Disney Enterprises, Inc.)
"Bob claimed he worked on Snow White as an inbetweener before he went back to New York to develop Batman with Bill Finger at what was then National Perodicals. He also claimed to have worked with us on the Millie the Model series, which was our first Marvel project and one of the first shows that aired during the infancy of SBC. So far, no Disney historian I've spoken to has been able to verify Kane's claims."

ITTL, Stan Lee's Comic Book Greats show aired during the late night hours on The Disney Channel for most of 1992. Here's an OTL clip.

As of 2007, Stan Lee is developing a Disney/Legendary co-production for PBS. Basically think Pappyland meets WGBH's Zoom with a bigger budget. Special guests will come over to show kids how to draw their favorite characters. Not just the artists currently employed by the Disney conglomerate, but from all across geekdom. Should this be greenlit, you'll likely see Lincoln Peirce, Jim Davis, Blanche Boudreaux, Dan Povenmire, Bruce Timm, Bruce Blitz, Mort Walker and more.

Of course, that wasn't the first time Disney attempted a how-to-draw show. Fred Lasswell of Snuffy Smith fame made this VHS tape for Playhouse Video in 1986.

And of course, for older kids, Playhouse Video released How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way two years later.​

Amazing job! We'll get to Carolco's Total Recall 3 (OTL title is Next, and it was from Paramount and Revolution Studios), which was the third and final entry in the Total Recall trilogy, as well as Peacock/Universal/AEW Studios' The Condemned.

I mean why AEG TV just focusing on Liberty?
Liberty was founded by the Rev. Jerry Falwell just like IOTL. AEG TV is trying to expand into college sports, namely schools in the Southern states and they want Liberty U to be the marquee team of the Atlantic Sun conference, which AEG will be partnering with.

The Atlantic Sun at the moment consists of the following:
Liberty University Flames (Lynchburg, VA)
Stetson Hatters (Deland, FL)
Jacksonville University Dolphins (Taking over the Gator Bowl in the fall while still having the Florida-Georgia game in October and the WLAF Tomcats in the spring)
Lipscomb Bison (Nashville, TN)
North Florida Ospreys (Sharing the Gator Bowl with JaxU as mentioned above)
FGCU Eagles (Ft. Myers, FL)
South Alabama Jaguars (Mobile, AL; Ladd-Peebles Stadium)
Samford Bulldogs (Homewood, AL)
Georgia State Panthers (Atlanta, GA)
Florida Atlantic Owls (Boca Raton, FL)
Troy State Trojans (Troy, AL)
UNC Charlotte 49ers (Charlotte, NC)

Still in Denial

Jim Moret (Inside Edition)
"Phil, three more teen actresses have escaped from your compound. Are they wearing ankle monitors too?"

5b05d6471ae66237008b4a86

Phil Anschutz
"I can assure you the whole ankle bracelet story is just a hoax."​