As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This Just In (June 2007)
This Just In...
All major outlets cut away from their daytime programming to bring the nation breaking news from Colorado...
The National Guard has aided the FBI and ATF on their raid of the Anschutz compound in the Denver area. Inside, they found as many as 20 child actors and actresses wearing ankle monitors. They also seized boxes of documents said to contain the contracts of the young AEG TV stars.
- CNN, BVN, HLN, MSNBC, CNBC; June 14, 2007

1: Nice that afterschool blocks still exist.
2: So, Nancy Pelosi is our president.
3: OH NO.......
This Just In...
All major outlets cut away from their daytime programming to bring the nation breaking news from Colorado...
The National Guard has aided the FBI and ATF on their raid of the Anschutz compound in the Denver area. Inside, they found as many as 20 child actors and actresses wearing ankle monitors. They also seized boxes of documents said to contain the contracts of the young AEG TV stars.
OH......MY........F*****G........GOD...........

I feel someone's finna get hurt or die during the process of BOTH this AND the Butch Hartman situations.........

What contracts?

1: Nice that afterschool blocks still exist.
2: So, Nancy Pelosi is our president.
3: OH NO.......

OH......MY........F*****G........GOD...........

I feel someone's finna get hurt or die during the process of BOTH this AND the Butch Hartman situations.........

What contracts?
The contracts basically say that if you say no to Mr. Schneider's offers to massage your feet, you'll be fired.

This Just In...
Yeahhh, AEG is gonna go under. Good riddance!

This Just In...
OH NO. OH HELL NO. IF THIS ISN'T THE END OF AEG TV AND THAT BASTARD ANSCHUTZ, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Most likely a new holding company owned by none other than Bain Capital, headed by Mitt Romney.
Anyone would be better than Ashuntz or however you say it, except for those who worked for him.

And hey, at least shilling Toys R Us and other Bain divisions would be a better job than being Dan Schneider's underage harem.