As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Does anybody like the idea of the cancelled universal studio park dubia being open atl

Also does anybody remamber six flags failed themepark in nigiera. Is it possiable that six kings would have more succes success with a nigeria park. I feel that nigeria master planned city of leeki would be best place for it. Leeki is were Lunapark build a nigeria park in american magic 1.0

Fox has renewed Kingdom Hearts: The Series for another four years.
Excellent.
CBS has moved My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to the front of the pipeline because other studios are trying to lure Blanche Boudreaux from Nelvana with a higher salary offer.
Good idea.
Luxor is bringing Garfield back to CBS.
A great option, but it would be the lone wolf in a litter of in-house properties. Maybe try SBC instead.
WB is bringing the Looney Tunes back to network TV, but it is unclear if it'll be new material or repackaged classic shorts.
Why not both? Two old shorts, and a new cartoon as well. It also cuts down on the animation budget, if that helps.

I do plan to butterfly it, but I don't know enough about the OTL situation to really make things easier for Doug and his buddies other than to have at least one land a gig at G4.

I could send over a copy of the Change the Channel document. Its not that long and its broken down by issues the producers had with Channel Awesome. Short summary is most of them come from Mike Michaud's way of running things and with him gone and a more professional person helping out most of it could be averted.

Does anybody like the idea of the cancelled universal studio park dubia being open atl

Also does anybody remamber six flags failed themepark in nigiera. Is it possiable that six kings would have more succes success with a nigeria park. I feel that nigeria master planned city of leeki would be best place for it. Leeki is were Lunapark build a nigeria park in american magic 1.0

Dubai is tempting, but there's still a lot of issues that might bring Peacock into conflict with human rights activists in the States.

If I knew why it failed in OTL, that would help me figure out a way to make it work better here.

Dubai is tempting, but there's still a lot of issues that might bring Peacock into conflict with human rights activists in the States.

If I knew why it failed in OTL, that would help me figure out a way to make it work better here.
Earlier you said that Peacock was willing to take the PR hit

You also said that CBS Discovery Paramount and Turner were willing to take the pr hit.

What about having Warner build a park in Dubai. They did build a park in aubu dubia otl so they would probably be willing to build in Dubai.

Earlier you said that Peacock was willing to take the PR hit

You also said that CBS Discovery Paramount and Turner were willing to take the pr hit.

What about having Warner build a park in Dubai. They did build a park in aubu dubia otl so they would probably be willing to build in Dubai.
Peacock is still willing to take the hit. They'll probably spin it by claiming that building a Dubai park could help change a few minds of the locals.

Does Six kings have any plans for internal expansion. Six Kings only intenrational park is canda's wonder land unless Six king took six flags place at purchasing La rondea in monteral , Reuino adventura in mexico and the walbia group i europe. I hope That the lack of metion of thus park being bought dosn't mean they went out of bussines. If renuin advenuta went out of bussine it would mean mexivo would have no major themeparks. Any with six king builds a new some where elese where should they build . Pontial places include sninapore (on the otl loction uniseriavl singapore. I think unisrasl singpore got butterfiled because you metion a autstilain universla taking it place. Note while I like the idea of a universla austilia I don't think builidn in the goldcoast Is a good idea. It's too crowd in the themepark deaprment. IT all ready has dream world warner brother movie world and seaworld austilia. I would build town vile ipswich Melborne aldielide or perth )Busan south korea , Bali indoneisia , Pattaya vietnam Rio de janior or san palbo brazil Burnioaires argiena Mubia india Acupolao Cancun or Cabo san lucus mexico Havan cuba Johaburg or Capetown south afirca Giza Eypgt Warsaw or kracow poland Zabgra or dubicick coria Burhcert romania budpes hungary or athen greece

I don't know for sure why it failed but the fact that were build in a rural part of nigeria was probby a factor. Six flags also had a failed project in vietnam. That would failed becouse they local parnter navi entmetn was unable to fullfill it part of the contract. There was another even more ambitous faled themepark project in vietnam. It was called happyland. It had. It had include a pure themepark, a movie studio themepark hybrid, a minture world momuent park 5 hotels 3 shoping area 3 musumes and anthmetheahter. They started contsution but it fell apart Here a link for more informaitond https://www.themeparx.com/happyland-vietnam/. Perhaps in this time six kings teams up with the happyland guys instead of navi entemrent . With six kings help happyland get fhished. Six kings may have to consits thier vietnesse parnter to scale down their vison. Also i feel that six king may also get there vietnese partner to change the name of the park form happyland to wonderland vietnam. Six kign only confirmed forign park is canda wonderland. Also kings entment used to own austilia wonderlan. Thus I feel that six kings would name all there forign parks name of contry or region wonderland

Popeye the Sailor Man (2008 Movie)
R.bffaa2e885470e3355228c6ec7d887f2

Popeye the Sailor Man
Released on May 2, 2008

Distributors
Universal Pictures (North America)
Paramount Pictures (International)

Production Companies
AEW Studios
King Features Syndicate

Directed by
Jon Favreau

Screenwriters
Ted Elliott
Terry Rossio

Based upon characters created by
EC Segar

"Popeye the Sailor Man" theme written by
Sammy Timberg
Sammy Lerner

Music by
Hans Zimmer

Main Cast
John Cena as Popeye
Linda Cardellini as Olive Oyl
Liev Schreiber as Bluto
Nick Frost as J. Wellington Wimpy
Harry Dean Stanton as Poopdeck Pappy
John C. Reilly as Castor Oyl
Jason Lee as Harold Hamgravy (aka Ham Gravy)
Mark Strong as Mr. Fadewell
Paul Goddard as Jack Snork
Jon Voight as Cole Oyl
Eric Bauza as the voice of Eugene the Jeep

Notes
The first act of Popeye the Sailor Man utilizes the 1929 storyline from the Thimble Theatre newspaper comic in which the Oyl family hire Popeye to captain a ship bound for Dice Island. The second and third acts focus on Popeye settling down in Sweethaven and the love triangle between himself, Bluto and Olive.

The theatrical trailer instantly went viral on YouTube, garnering more than 4 million hits upon its upload to Universal Pictures' official YouTube channel.

Turner Broadcasting System's United Artists subsidiary was the initial co-producer during principal photography. However, in late 2007, Turner merged with Microsoft's Paramount Communications subsidiary to form TBS-Paramount. Early trailers used the current United Artists logo, but the actual film would instead use the Paramount logo in tandem with Universal's.

The end credits are patterned after the "sliding door" titles from the 1930's Fleischer cartoons.

Popeye will return in Defenders of the Earth in 2012. In the meantime, look for Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon, Lothar and The Phantom in the coming years.​

R.bffaa2e885470e3355228c6ec7d887f2

Popeye the Sailor Man
Released on May 2, 2008

Distributors
Universal Pictures (North America)
Paramount Pictures (International)

Production Companies
AEW Studios
King Features Syndicate

Directed by
Jon Favreau

Screenwriters
Ted Elliott
Terry Rossio

Based upon characters created by
EC Segar

"Popeye the Sailor Man" theme written by
Sammy Timberg
Sammy Lerner

Music by
Hans Zimmer

Main Cast
John Cena as Popeye
Linda Cardellini as Olive Oyl
Liev Schreiber as Bluto
Nick Frost as J. Wellington Wimpy
Harry Dean Stanton as Poopdeck Pappy
John C. Reilly as Castor Oyl
Jason Lee as Harold Hamgravy (aka Ham Gravy)
Mark Strong as Mr. Fadewell
Paul Goddard as Jack Snork
Jon Voight as Cole Oyl
Eric Bauza as the voice of Eugene the Jeep

Notes
The first act of Popeye the Sailor Man utilizes the 1929 storyline from the Thimble Theatre newspaper comic in which the Oyl family hire Popeye to captain a ship bound for Dice Island. The second and third acts focus on Popeye settling down in Sweethaven and the love triangle between himself, Bluto and Olive.

The theatrical trailer instantly went viral on YouTube, garnering more than 4 million hits upon its upload to Universal Pictures' official YouTube channel.

Turner Broadcasting System's United Artists subsidiary was the initial co-producer during principal photography. However, in late 2007, Turner merged with Microsoft's Paramount Communications subsidiary to form TBS-Paramount. Early trailers used the current United Artists logo, but the actual film would instead use the Paramount logo in tandem with Universal's.

The end credits are patterned after the "sliding door" titles from the 1930's Fleischer cartoons.

Popeye will return in Defenders of the Earth in 2012. In the meantime, look for Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon, Lothar and The Phantom in the coming years.​
I never thought I'd say this, but I'd actually watch this Popeye reboot.
Same here, it's awesome!

Well the Saitama vs Popeye Death Battle taught me that fights with Popeye have the potential for Superman level devastation.

Also in universe this sounds like one of those movies people expect to suck based on the premise but are blown away when it turns out to be good. Lego Movie comes to mind.

I thought the same thing when John Cena was cast as Popeye.

wrestlers can be hit or miss at acting. I mean they are already acting. Still if it’s a first big role they’ll try their hardest. I think they work a bit as superheroes because they are kind of used to playing up a persona with a gimmick that sounds silly on paper but they have to take completely seriously.

Well the Saitama vs Popeye Death Battle taught me that fights with Popeye have the potential for Superman level devastation.

Also in universe this sounds like one of those movies people expect to suck based on the premise but are blown away when it turns out to be good. Lego Movie comes to mind.

I thought the same thing when John Cena was cast as Popeye.

Especially when people got nervous when they first saw the initial make up chair photos of John Cena with the prosthetic chin and muscles.

Anyways, Popeye the Sailor Man will soon join the billion dollar club at the box office. Here's the rest so far:

Titanic (TriStar; 1997)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Disney; 2002)
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (New Line; 2002)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Disney; 2003)
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (New Line; 2003)
National Treasure (Disney; 2004)
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (Disney; 2005)

Now...

Popeye the Sailor Man (Universal/Paramount; 2008)

Titanic (TriStar; 1997)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Disney; 2002)
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (New Line; 2002)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Disney; 2003)
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (New Line; 2003)
National Treasure (Disney; 2004)
Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (Disney; 2005)

Now...

Popeye the Sailor Man (Universal/Paramount; 2008)
Wow. The first non-Disney movie in five years, and the first one to have either Universal or Paramount on the poster.

Not only that, but literally half of these are Disney films, as if we needed more proof why Walt Disney Jr. is pretty much the best CEO in Hollywood history.