As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@kirbopher15
I like it. All Pixar needs to do is to re-record Tim's lines with Patrick and maybe delay the release of Toy Story from summer to Thanksgiving 2010 if necessary.

@WB18
In 2007 and 2008 after the Jacksonville Jaguars moved to St Louis to become the Sorcerers, the league left the schedule rotation for the NFC South untouched.

For example, this year, the Las Vegas Raiders and San Diego Chargers will both have Atlanta and Jacksonville/St. Louis at home and New Orleans and Tampa Bay on the road.

Starting in 2009, the NFC South rotation will be rearranged in the correct alphabetical order of the team's location names with the New Orleans Saints swapping rotation slots with the St. Louis Sorcerers.
Toy story releases in 2010? Is this a re release or was pixar really set back that far?

Entertainment News for Mid-July 2008
Entertainment News for Mid-July 2008

At a press conference in Culver City, Touchstone Pictures officially introduced Patrick Warburton as the new voice of Buzz Lightyear for the third Toy Story film slated for a 2010 release.

Warburton: "I wish I had landed this part under better circumstances. But I understand why they asked me to take over. I look forward to working with Tom Hanks, John Ratzenberger, Annie Potts and so many talented stars for the third and hopefully a fourth Toy Story."

"I spoke to Jim Henson and John Lasseter earlier this week. Jim said that he wished he could've done more to help Johanna Thomas back in '96...seven...eight. But of course, Johanna didn't tell Jim or anyone else until recently, because she was afraid that her character would be written out of Home Improvement."
- Inside Edition

Tiffany Disney: "I wish Johanna had told my Dad about her gender struggles when she made Man of the House, Tom and Huck and I'll Be Home for Christmas for our studio."
- BVN on Fox

Devon Sawa: "I worked with Johanna on Wild America. She knew for a fact that I was a hockey fan in real life, and I still am (Go Canucks). And because of that, she was afraid I would be too macho to accept her as a trans girl. She kept her gender challenges a very dark secret from Scott Bairstow and myself for the entire shoot. I sincerely hope Tim Allen sees the error of his ways."
- CNN on UPN

Jim Carrey: "Learning about what Johanna Thomas went through with Tim Allen on the set of Home Improvement is very disheartening. Now, I've come to realize much more clearly how the big reveal in my own movie, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, may have kept people like Johanna in the closet until now. That was why, when Warner Bros. asked me to be invovled in the reboot, I told them 'No more trans-panic gags this time.'"
- CBS News

The Sports Page
During an intermission at the NHL's offseason Board of Governors meetings in New York, Tennessee Titans owner Craig Leipold laid down the law.

Leipold: "I want to say something very important to the Titans fans back in Nashville. If you are one of those extreme fundamentalist lunatics out there threatening the lives of Tiffany and Joyce because of their disabilities or sexual orientation, you will be banned from Bridgestone Arena for life."
- TSN

Stephanie McMahon of AEW preparing to recruit replacement wrestlers from outlaw promotions for the duration of the second SAGWA strike.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

At a press conference in Culver City, Touchstone Pictures officially introduced Patrick Warburton as the new voice of Buzz Lightyear for the third Toy Story film slated for a 2010 release.

Warburton: "I wish I had landed this part under better circumstances. But I understand why they asked me to take over. I look forward to working with Tom Hanks, John Ratzenberger, Annie Potts and so many talented stars for the third and hopefully a fourth Toy Story."

"I spoke to Jim Henson and John Lasseter earlier this week. Jim said that he wished he could've done more to help Johanna Thomas back in '96...seven...eight. But of course, Johanna didn't tell Jim or anyone else until recently, because she was afraid that her character would be written out of Home Improvement."
- Inside Edition

Tiffany Disney: "I wish Johanna had told my Dad about her gender struggles when she made Man of the House, Tom and Huck and I'll Be Home for Christmas for our studio."
- BVN on Fox

Devon Sawa: "I worked with Johanna on Wild America. She knew for a fact that I was a hockey fan in real life, and I still am (Go Canucks). And because of that, she was afraid I would be too macho to accept her as a trans girl. She kept her gender challenges a very dark secret from Scott Bairstow and myself for the entire shoot. I sincerely hope Tim Allen sees the error of his ways."
- CNN on UPN

Jim Carrey: "Learning about what Johanna Thomas went through with Tim Allen on the set of Home Improvement is very disheartening. Now, I've come to realize much more clearly how the big reveal in my own movie, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, may have kept people like Johanna in the closet until now. That was why, when Warner Bros. asked me to be invovled in the reboot, I told them 'No more trans-panic gags this time.'"
- CBS News
On the one hand, Patrick Warburton does have a legit acting career in animation as of the late 2000s IOTL, so this would be a good idea in the long run.

On the other hand, I wish plagues on Tim Allen's family.

Stephanie McMahon of AEW preparing to recruit replacement wrestlers from outlaw promotions for the duration of the second SAGWA strike.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Well in slightly better news, its time to celebrate an anniversary.

TNA Slammiversary 2008 | Results | TNA / Impact Wrestling PPV Events

Impact Wrestling Slammiversary 2008

Date: June 8th, 2008 at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, TN.

Attendance: 8,459 total (8,100 paid and 359 paid)

Announce Team: Mike Tenay, Don West, and Jeff Jarrett

Pre-Show Matches Presented by Hasbro:

The Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano) def. The UK Hooligans (Zak Zodiac and Roy Knight).

The hooligans are heading back to the UK after this match so Zak goes down with High-Five a crossbody/suplex combo in 8:12. Post-Match, they are attacked by Lethal Consequences setting up their match at Destination X.

“The Samoan Wyvern” Sean Maluta def. Hero Tiger in 7:43 with the Tour of the Islands (a tilt a whirl slam).

If you’re wondering who Sean Maluta is, you may remember him as former WWE trainee Manu and one of the sons of former wild samoan Afa. If you’re wondering where his brothers are, Samu is one of the trainers at the WIld Samoan Wrestling Academy while Lloyd works in AEW alongside the Snukas. As for Hero Tiger, this is the masked alter ego of future journeyman Jonathan Gresham.

PPV Matches:

eWjYFQyUpnhBNLPviz3Q2czHBttLVPRQEiQ2ETiQjDApzuA62-kzWXIqLphAYoPQTI5XuHApLDvLSu2rcSh__DkhwrmbNqCGFSKdtUXC-G2479h88lNjHtSNJl1yBeY2bfPU-jpx9xKSzjj6BR4TGg

X-Division Championship match: “The Architect” Tyler Black (w/Vannesa Von Erich) def. Alex Shelley (w/Chris Sabin) (c.) in 11:22 with the Phoenix Splash.
After his loss last month, Shelley makes his move to egain his belt only to fall after hitting the brickwall that is Vanessa Von Erich.

Last Woman Standing:

Taylor Wilde def. Rebecca Knox in 19:30 when Rebecca can’t answer a ten count.

Finally, it's time for the first blowoff of what is my fight forever feud. Becky and Taylor unleash a torrent of hatred and brutality in this match with thumbtacks, tables, chairs, sheliaghes, and ladders for good measure. The match ends when Rebecca handcuffs Taylor to the barricade, hits her with a running knee, and collapses on the ground. Taylor only manages to beat the 10 count by dragging herself to her feet with the barricade. She may have won the match, but we’ve made two stars tonight.

ULB6BSaOL6j4LzY9S5oQSear3aA-On9KUz_xG4kov0jaIebzQOHl-7zs1nQEqIeiHY0Z6Ap1wyPRv3SUQqLvha2Ag0mXMJ5EvSf9tTyBYzET2ewunKCRhse-5J8Plb6fSlv2bcXME1GLQihzKKTmAg

Triple Threat for the Impact World Tag Team Championship:

EVER-RISE (Angelo Parker and Matt Mernard) (c.) def. The Working Men (Mike and Brett Dibiase) vs. The Naturals.

With their win last month, The Working Men finally get their tag team title shot. Unfortunately, they have to share it with the Naturals. Due to both teams trying to be the one who wins it, EVER-RISE managed to hit the Swerve on Chase to win in 21:12. Post-Match, The Ontario Destroyers come to applaud the champs but make the belt signal.

Match #1 of James Storm’s X Division Initiation.

James Storm def. “Primetime” Elix Skipper in 9:34 by slipping out of the Play of the Day and following up with a last call superkick.

So begins the rise of the X-Division to upper midcard championship. After 6 years of avoiding the division but working with some of the best talent coming into his turf and finding success, James Storm makes his challenge by attacking Chris Sabin on the post-spring showcase episode of xplosion. He wants to show that no one needs to do some flippity floppity crap to be a success in this division. As such, Skipper, a former cruiserweight champion in WCW, makes the challenge as the start of his initiation. What he doesn’t notice is London Brawler Doug Williams is watching the match backstage and nodding in approval.

Semi Main Event-The King of the Mountain Ladder Match for a World Title Shot at a later date.

Scott Steiner def. Bobby Roode, Chris Harris, Mil Muertes, and Lance Cade in 20:34 by hanging the briefcase from top of the ladder. The elimination is as follows: Chris Harris pins Lance Cade in 2:12, Mil Muertes pins Scott Steiner in 7:21, Bobby Roode pins Lance Cade in 14:35.

Main Event:

U_NNezWqCu1mQ3y-0NE1GsUWfsDzLAclTzDxKlsq6iWqQueLHiVyxZq6p4unSjjMdnc7AfTQcBYjT134Umz6VekefGTv6gIun16MkzpK59T9aIyoFT0gGjq_eefWmDt-OKkXBz5yZL0AIN-JJNL0wQ

“The Triple Crown of Sports Entertainment” Chris Jericho def. “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles by countout.

With his win pinning Lance Cade and subsequent win over Jericho and Tyler Black the following week, AJ’s got this match set in the bag at 24:45 after dodging a Judas elbow that led to the referee being knocked out. As per standard, the JSEU came in to run in only to be stopped by the Frontline. Just as AJ heads up for the 450 splash, a masked figure comes and pulls AJ off the ring apron. He turns only to get a kick to the gut and a pedigree styled facebuster. After the bell is rung, Jericho comes to confront the masked man, only for him to umask:

Ln6Fu767NkzDdFJ02fEbo-iW7Ul7_LS8zg58v9jy2VtfS-JP-bXglIDPSPLECrd0_MOeUjPczc7iveRp2EJEJtYR_Bx58dAoanPHqPF1-bpQohWlX5cPrUcyIdUGjIgpv051f5HA-ZDX

Former X-DIvison and Impact Tag Team Champion Christoper Daniels.

Jericho raises Daniels only to be pulled into the last rites. Slammiversary ends with Daniels holding the World Title in the air.

Now you might be wondering why I haven't brought up the SAGWA strike affecting Impact. Right now the only members of Impact's roster that is a SAGWA member is Chris Jericho and AJ Styles. As for how Impact will respond to the loss of their two mainstream stars, tune in next month for the double header of Destination X and Summer Smash. Till Then.​

Guillermo Del Toro on the Tim Allen case
Guillermo Del Toro while I have never actually worked with Johanna Thomas before seeing a lot of interviews that she has done recently really makes me scared of working with Tim Allen at all I give all of my love and support to Jo and hope that they are able to get through this I send my Samaritan of support to you

Where?

And how did Yosemite Sam’s inclusion alter the Daffy and Speedy series?
Famous Studios during Alex Lovy’s second tenure when he returned from Hanna-Barbera.

They tried to turn Daffy back into the screwball he was in the early Forties to make him a better foil for Sam. Speedy was just too fast for Sam.

Oldnavy do think that an indain aniamton studio or a bolly wood studio too builid a homegronw indian themepark. IF so do you think that aroud 2019 disney may buy the parnet indian animaiton stuido or bollywood sutido and then redeovple the park as an indain disneyland

And... this is a BAD thing?
Well, knowing this is the late-1960s we’re talking about, it could be a poorly-timed mess with choppy animation. I mean - for crying out loud - some of the shorts around this time IOTL used Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects!

Edit: But then again, the Age Ghetto for cartoons might be weaker, and the animation might be better.

Well, knowing this is the late-1960s we’re talking about, it could be a poorly-timed mess with choppy animation. I mean - for crying out loud - some of the shorts around this time IOTL used Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects!
Yeah, I get that part, but restoring Daffy back to his old self would probably be a positive, and one of the few redeeming values it has.

Yeah, I get that part, but restoring Daffy back to his old self would probably be a positive, and one of the few redeeming values it has.
In fact, that was the ONLY highlight of what had been a dark period for Looney Tunes fans.

The negative response to those shorts should've been Warners' wake up call to follow Walt Sr, HB and Jay Ward and pivot the Tunes toward TV full time.