As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Most of the Sonichu Canon of TTL is the same as OTL with a couple of exceptions...

One Sonichu arc sees Tiffany Disney magically cured of her incontinence and her sexuality altered so she'd be straight enough to be Chris Chan's bride.

Another Sonichu arc involves Sonichu himself using a chaos emerald to turn Johanna Thomas back into Jonathan Taylor Thomas. But this arc is far more triggering because its contains a lot of transphobic tropes reminiscent of John Hughes' Brat Pack movies, the Crying Game and Ace Ventura.
I don't know which one is worse. All I know is that I'd be more aware of Sonichu than I ever was IOTL, which is sickening.
Chris Chan should expect a joint Cease and Desist in the mail from TBS+Paramount, Disney and Hasbro/Nintendo/CBS Discovery any day now.
TBS+Paramount, Disney, Hasbro, Nintendo, and CBS-Discovery? All at once? So let the punishment fit the crime, I say.

Part of me hopes ITTL, ICW in Scotland ends up being much larger on the British wrestling scene given how momentum they had IOTL seems to have been stunted a bit since then.

Given how IOTL there was a connection between ICW and WWE with the latter sending the occasional special guest to help put the product over until recently, would be nice of ITTL it all helps see ICW gain a bigger position here that gives it more notice at an international level.
Someone else here knows about ICW on this site? Neat!

2009 World Series
All games carried by NBC with Vin Scully, Matt Vasgersian and Orel Hersheiser in the booth.

Pre and post-game hosted by Bob Costas with Mark Grant, Tony Gwynn, Sr. and guest analyst Buck Showalter.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Vs.

Philadelphia Phillies

Games 1 and 2, plus 6 and 7 if necessary will be played at:
Citizens Bank Park

Games 3 and 4, plus 5 if necessary will be played at:
Tropicana Field

Part of me hopes ITTL, ICW in Scotland ends up being much larger on the British wrestling scene given how momentum they had IOTL seems to have been stunted a bit since then.

Given how IOTL there was a connection between ICW and WWE with the latter sending the occasional special guest to help put the product over until recently, would be nice of ITTL it all helps see ICW gain a bigger position here that gives it more notice at an international level.

Someone else here knows about ICW on this site? Neat!

Right now, ICW is negotiating a new TV deal with Sky Sports.

Peacock quietly purchased Sky a couple years back or so and ICW has been nomadic as far as its TV presence goes.

Right now, ICW is negotiating a new TV deal with Sky Sports.

Peacock quietly purchased Sky a couple years back or so and ICW has been nomadic as far as its TV presence goes.
Always thought that ICW was akin to be the Scottish lovechild of WCW and ECW in which had all the wrestling akin to WCW yet had a lot of the rawness and adult appeal of ECW minus the violent content which could help it appeal to a niche market stateside perhaps? Plus, more than likely we'll be seeing some ICW stars move across the pond like with OTL?

2009 World Series
All games carried by NBC with Vin Scully, Matt Vasgersian and Orel Hersheiser in the booth.

Pre and post-game hosted by Bob Costas with Mark Grant, Tony Gwynn, Sr. and guest analyst Buck Showalter.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Vs.

Philadelphia Phillies

Games 1 and 2, plus 6 and 7 if necessary will be played at:
Citizens Bank Park

Games 3 and 4, plus 5 if necessary will be played at:
Tropicana Field
D-Rays-Phillies a year late I see. Gotta go with the Phillies, even though I like the Rays, I also don’t really like repeat champions.

BTW, how does Pro Lacrosse look ITTL?

D-Rays-Phillies a year late I see. Gotta go with the Phillies, even though I like the Rays, I also don’t really like repeat champions.

BTW, how does Pro Lacrosse look ITTL?
Philly fans singing along with Harry Kalas:
"We've got high hopes...we've got high hopes...."

Meanwhile in St. Pete:
"Let's go Longo! Two in a row!"

Entertainment News for Late October/Early November 2009
Entertainment News for Late October and Early November 2009

Johanna Thomas in an interview on SBC's Sunrise: "People who remember me as JTT back in the 90's often ask me if Taylor is still my middle and name and I say yes. Ever since I've received gender affirmation care, my voice has returned somewhat to the pitch that it was around 1994, except with a little more feminine quality."

The Sports Page
"I think Gretzky overreacted to [Chris Chan] stalking Tiffany by having her sit way up high at road games. I had fans wondering if Tiffany even showed up."
- Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs in a press conference

The Sports Page
"I think Gretzky overreacted to [Chris Chan] stalking Tiffany by having her sit way up high at road games. I had fans wondering if Tiffany even showed up."
- Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs in a press conference
Hmm... that seems like slightly dangerous thinking...

Hmm... that seems like slightly dangerous thinking...

"Omae wa mou shindeiru."--Wayne Gretzky to Jeremy Jacobs.

Screeches

53e8f845ce903.image.jpg

Jeremy Jacobs (Boston Bruins owner)
"Commish, you're full of crap! Every time Tiffany has been to [TD Garden], she's always felt comfortable! You made this decision without talking to me or the other owners! All this over one psycho? Give me a break!"

OIP.xfjbKN6lL5sOMKMtYX3o3AHaLH

Wayne Gretzky (NHL Commissioner)
"Perhaps a $5,000 fine might help you understand the Chris Chan threat?"

Jacobs
"Is that the best you can do, Mr. Great One?"​

53e8f845ce903.image.jpg

Jeremy Jacobs (Boston Bruins owner)
"Commish, you're full of crap! Every time Tiffany has been to [TD Garden], she's always felt comfortable! You made this decision without talking to me or the other owners! All this over one psycho? Give me a break!"

OIP.xfjbKN6lL5sOMKMtYX3o3AHaLH

Wayne Gretzky (NHL Commissioner)
"Perhaps a $5,000 fine might help you understand the Chris Chan threat?"

Jacobs
"Is that the best you can do, Mr. Great One?"​
Holy crap..............Now he gets hit with a $5000 fine? Welp, shit's finna get interesting......

Oldnavy do have plans for micheal jackson beside the conerct redsenicy in vegas. Pehraps he should do some more acting .Oldnavy have you ever heard of of micheal jackson daughter paris. She was born in 1998. At age 13 Paris signed on to star in childern fansty film called Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys, but the film got stuck in devment hell. The movie was bassed on a childern story of the same name. I like the idea of the movie being released around 2014 . Since Micheal Jackson lives past 2009 perhas he could have cameo in his daughter film lundon's bridge and the the three keys

Entertainment News for Late October/Early November 2009 Part 2
Entertainment News for Late October/Early November 2009 Part 2

Hillsborough County District Attorney: "A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Ronald Dion DeSantis, head of the Tallahassee chapter of the Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART). Earlier this month, the Tampa Bay Lightning alerted local authorities to homophobic and sexually explicit threats that Mr. DeSantis allegedly left on the Lightning's answering machines, targeting Tiffany Disney, who owns the Mighty Duck franchise."
- WFTS (Tampa SBC affiliate) Local News

Busch Gardens Tampa, under new ownership, will officially rebrand as Hard Rock Jungle Bay in June of 2010. [1]
- The Tampa Bay Times

[1] To avoid confusion, Universal's Polynesian-themed Volcano Bay will instead be called Lava Lagoon when it opens around 2012 ITTL. Fantastic Realms will open in 2010 ITTL, on the site of the OTL Epic Universe. The "Fantastic" name is to avoid confusion with Disney's Epic Kingdom, which opened in Anaheim on the OTL California Adventure site.

Alice Cooper booed off stage by the ARCO Arena crowd after he bashed our native daughter Johanna Thomas in an anti-trans rant during his set. [2]
- The Sacramento Bee

[2] IOTL, Jonathan Taylor Weiss was born in Pennsyvlania but was raised in Sacramento. Also IOTL, JTT adopted "Thomas" for his stage name from the middle name of his big brother Joel Thomas Weiss. ITTL, upon completion of her transition, Johanna legally changed her name to Johanna Taylor Thomas in early 2008.

Michael Jackson begins a 2 year residency in Las Vegas after several years out of the spotlight.
- CNN

Attorneys for Roseanne Barr settle out of court to avoid an April 2010 trial in the defamation lawsuit filed by former teen heartthrob Johanna Thomas.
- ABC News

The Sports Page
2009 World Series

Phillies and Devil Rays tied at 3
- NBC Sports

Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs fined $5,000 by the NHL for comments downplaying the nature of Chris Chan's recent stalking of Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney.
- ESPN

NBA Opening Week National TV Slate
Tuesday, October 27 (Both on TNT)

Orlando Magic at Cleveland Cavaliers
San Diego Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers

Wednesday, October 28 (Both on FX)
New Jersey Nets at New York Knicks
Utah Raptors at Denver Nuggets

Thursday, October 29 (Both on TNT)
Phoenix Suns at Boston Celtics
Portland Trailblazers at Vancouver Grizzlies

Friday, October 30 (Both on FX)
New Orleans Jazz at San Antonio Spurs
Spirts of St. Louis at San Diego Clippers

Notice to Cease and Desist
November 1, 2009

Mr. Christian Weston Chandler
Ruckersville, VA

Dear Mr. Chandler,

We have learned that you have been publishing hand-drawn comics online that infringe on our collective intellectual property rights.

We have discovered that throughout the past few years, you have used your Sonichu comics as a way to express your unhappiness with society, particularly with your numerous failed attempts to fulfill your love ambitions. Additionally, you have attacked and supported false stereotypes of historically marginalized communities via Sonichu, including but not limited to:

African Americans
Hispanics
Asians
The LGBT community
The Jewish community
Physically and intellectually disabled people
Women

The goodwill and wonderful repute of our united characters have been harmed by your content.

Therefore, we demand that you cease all production of Sonichu immediately.

Sincerely,
The undersigned

Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Chairman of the Board; Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Geraldine Laybourne
Chief Executive Officer; TBS+Paramount (parent company of Sega ITTL)

Michael E. Uslan
Chairman; Columbia-Tristar Industries, Inc.

Brian Goldner
Chief Executive Officer; Hasbro, Inc.

Reggie Fils-Aime
President; Nintendo of America

Robert A. Iger
Chairman of the Board; Bally's Inc. (parent company of Namco)

Last edited: