As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Rango is coming out soon in 2011.I got an idea for rango 2. It involves rango Beans and Roadkill getting abducted by allies while investigating the disparing of livestock form the ranches around dirt.They escaped with back to dirt with the help of beans father who was abducted years ago. The part about Beans father being abducted comes form the Rango video game .Do you think that Rango 2 should come out in 2015 or is that too ealry. PS i feel that after being abducted by allies rango starts acting like captain Kirk

Last edited:
Oh.....Okay.

What are the hot new anime dubs out now?
Keep in mind, most anime run for only one season.

20th Century-Fox (Airing on FX as part of the Dojo or Toon Disney as part of Nezumi)
Wakfu (Based on an OTL RPG video game called Dofus)

MGM (airing on Adult Swim)
Rosario + Vampire
Junjo Romantica
Soul Eater
Spice and Wolf

New Line

Corpse and Princess

TriStar
Inazuma Eleven

Universal
Vampire Knight

Carolco
Ga-Rei-Zero
A Certain Magical Index
Natsume's Book of Friends

Luxor (airing on HBO or The Hub)
The Tower of Druaga
Tales of the Abyss

Keep in mind, most anime run for only one season.
Ok.
20th Century-Fox (Airing on FX as part of the Dojo or Toon Disney as part of Nezumi)
Wakfu (Based on an OTL RPG video game called Dofus)
Ah, you mean this?

Why Cartoon Network, Nicktoons, Disney X-D, Vortexx or The Hub never picked this up IOTL, I'm pissed.......This should could have been a HUGE hit here!

Put it on Nezumi and Fox Kids next season.
MGM (airing on Adult Swim)
Rosario + Vampire
Junjo Romantica
Soul Eater
Spice and Wolf
Cool. What is the update on the Toonami situation? Will the CN City still be introduced? Is Doraemon and Shin-Chan still coming?
New Line
Corpse and Princess

TriStar
Inazuma Eleven

Universal
Vampire Knight
Cool, and I kinda expected TriStar to pick up Inazuma Eleven.
Carolco
Ga-Rei-Zero
A Certain Magical Index
Natsume's Book of Friends

Luxor (airing on HBO or The Hub)
The Tower of Druaga
Tales of the Abyss
Cool!

I'd assume that Battle Spirits is doing well?

@Otakuninja2006

I might give the City branding to USACX, Nickelodeon, Oaxis, Festival or Toon Disney and have Cartoon Network go straight from Powerhouse to Check it.

Or should I do something different?
I reckon give the city thing to Disney as I just had a mental image of Mickey and Minnie on a coffee date
That would be cool, but I'd do this:

USACX -> City era(it's only the next natural evolution from the trains)
Nickelodeon -> CN's Noods era from 2008-2010(WITH THE SPLAT!!!)
Oaxis -> OTL's Hub branding from 2010
Toon Disney -> perhaps something from the ToonTown game from OTL, since I'd assume that exists on Atari's consoles ITTL
Festival -> Something like Nick's rebrand from 2009
Wakfu is not based on Dofus, it's in the same universe but Dofus happen before Wakfu.
Right.

Entertainment News for Mid-November 2009

Officials from TBS+Paramount and Mattel will vote for the venue that will host the June 2012 premiere of the Barbie movie. Among the candidates are the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, the Circle K Dome in Phoenix, Reliant Stadium in Houston, Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, the Superdome in New Orleans and the Michelob Ultra Dome in Las Vegas.
- CNN on UPN

Controversial newspaper comic strip Dilbert, dropped from thousands of newspapers around the world, has been officially relaunched as a monthly comic book by Miramax's print division.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

YouTube vlogger Chris Chan will be held without bail on charges related to his stalking of Tiffany Disney.
- CNN on UPN

US Attorney General Loretta Lynch announces she will invoke the RICO act to battle FART and other moral guardian groups.
"According to the mission statement of the Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART), they were established in the middle of the 1980s to advocate for television content that was truthful and appropriate for viewers of all ages. In truth, several high-ranking FART officials abused their influence to coerce creators, studios, and networks into self-censorship and suppress the inclusion of historically oppressed groups, including, but not limited to, blacks, Latinos, and the LGBT community, in well-known intellectual works."

"In recent months, FART's coordinated intimidation campaign targeting Tiffany Disney, on the basis of her sexual orientation as well as her intellectual and physical disabilities, had become a severe security concern for the National Hockey League. While the NHL has taken drastic measures to ensure Ms. Disney's safety at all regular season games involving the Mighty Duck organization, the league was urged by Homeland Security to reschedule her team's road game against the Tampa Bay Lightning from December 2 to early April in repsonse to sexual threats by then-FART official Ron DeSantis."
- C-SPAN

The Sports Page
A small, but dedicated group in Vancouver has organized a "Save Our Orcas" campaign in front of the WLAF's offices in Stamford.
- The Hartford Courant

Columbus's IHL franchise officially christened as the Blue Jackets.
- The Columbus Dispatch

Controversial newspaper comic strip Dilbert, dropped from thousands of newspapers around the world, has been officially relaunched as a monthly comic book by Miramax's print division.
- The Salt Lake Tribune
Of course Miramax would hire Scott Adams to revive Dilbert, they would hire any horrible person after they've destroyed their career ITTL

Of course Miramax would hire Scott Adams to revive Dilbert, they would hire any horrible person after they've destroyed their career ITTL

And of course they'll revive Bibleman for straight to home video reissues.

With Limited Run unwilling to partner with Miramax, Mitt Romney and Harvey Weinstein instead reopened a VHS factory on the outskirts of Salt Lake City.

I wonder if there’s ever gonna be a point where Miramax just comes crashing all down given they’ve picked up so many problematic people and how sour of a public reputation they’ve developed.

I wonder if there’s ever gonna be a point where Miramax just comes crashing all down given they’ve picked up so many problematic people and how sour of a public reputation they’ve developed.

I’m surprised they haven’t already

But should Paula Deen face the same controversy that got her kicked off Food Network IOTL, expect Miramax to open up a timeslot for her cooking shows.

In the years since resigning from the White House, Harvey Weinstein converted from Judaism to Mormonism as he returned to private office in Salt Lake City. Since 2008, Weinstein and Mitt Romney now have 40 wives combined.

Presidential Libraries since 1974

Nixon Presidential Library (Yorba Linda, CA)
Ford Presidential Library (Ann Arbor, MI)
Carter Presidential Library (Atlanta, GA)
Iacocca Presidential Library (Detroit, MI)
Bundy Presidential Library (Seattle, WA)
Cuomo Presidential Library (Queens, NY)
Weinstein Presidential Library (Originally planned for Buffalo, NY but will instead be opened in Salt Lake City, UT)

Future
D'Alesandro Presidential Library (Baltimore, MD)
Obama Presidential Library (Chicago, IL)