As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The biggest thing has been the announcement of Galaxy Hearts which would see Sora explore the Star Wars Galaxy.

An episode of KH The Series that features the 1987 version of the TMNT will have Sora add a mullet to his normal haircut. Plus, Sora, Donald and Goofy will each have outfits reminiscent of the Beastie Boys' wardrobe in the Fight for Your Right music video.
Wouldn't Donald and Goofy become clothed Mutants like the Turtles with Donald Duck looking a lot like Ace Duck?

I like the idea of the 2011 arbai spring being more succesfull atl then otl. I like the idea of sadam being overthrown by a pro american regime coming to power in iraq. Without bush inviosn iraq the iraq people probbly won't hate america as much. I alos like the new wafia party or the tommorow party comign to power in the aftermath of the eygpatian revoution.I like the idea of house saudi areaging to a consitoial monacrhy. Perhaps the aftime muafma gaudifi is overthrow the consitonal mocharyc returns to libya. I hope that will be enoguh to prevent libya from fallwing into anacry. Also oldnavy do think that there enoguh changes in the global poltics to lead to the iarb spring causign a pro ameircan revoutlion in iraq

I wonder if xi jaipaing presiency of china should be buttefiled. I serrious any one would turned china into a model liberal democry would come to power in china without a voilent revoutlion but maybe someoen slight more pro western to jaiaping could be elected by the communis party. Or maybe a fircaitonal guy who makes a bunch of dumb dieciosn that hurt china but some much that it cause a trinkle down effect that harm the rest of world mre then china. Th A dumb desion that ficitonal leader of chian trys make is a failed attmept to instal modern chiness sthyle comminst leaders i kazhastan tajaistan myamar and /or several post putain russian brakway states that end up backfiring in a way that rsuluts in pro anmerican regin being installed in thes cuntires.. He stoke the eithic tneisoni in china worse then xianpging, tax the chiness billonire so much they ilelgialy move to other coutnries and make a bunch of dipomitc snafus . is fircional guy only rules for a years before either being voted out by comminst party or overthrown in a coup.. He is succor or decides to back off from proejcting china power aboard and focuse more on fixing the promble in china

Changes for Kingdom Hearts the Series as of Spring 2010...

Robin Hood is now voiced by Ewan McGregor
Maid Marian now voiced by Helena Bonham Carter
Alan-a-Dale (the Rooster) now voiced by Gus St. Pierre
Little John now voiced by John Goodman
Prince John now voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
Sir Hiss now voiced by Freddie Starr
Lady Kluck now voiced by Fiona Shaw
Sheriff of Nottingham now voiced by Bill Farmer
Friar Tuck now voiced by Jim Cummings
How is the Kingdom Hearts game series going?

Entertainment News for Early April 2010 Part 2

Roseanne Barr, only 57, dies of opioid overdose at Intermountain Healthcare Hospital. Former husband Tom Arnold broke the news with local reporters.
- CBS Evening News

The Conners
, launching this fall on ABC, will dedicate its series premiere to Roseanne Barr, who died in her native Salt Lake City of an apparent opioid overdose at the age of only 57.
- Good Morning America

With MLB's Hollywood Stars talking to officials in Long Beach and Los Angeles proper to propose a new ballpark to replace the aging Honda Field in Anaheim, there is much speculation on the future of the Honda Field site. Some say it could be a potential site for a third gate to complement Disneyland Park and Disney's Epic Kingdom, but it would require a public vote before any construction can take place. Another obstacle to a third gate is the lack of lower income housing throughout most of Orange County. And the third obstacle is that the Honda Field site is too far from the main Disneyland resort and possibly too small for a third theme park.
- The Orange County Register

The Sports Page
San Diego State University contemplating a pivot away from the controversial Monty Montezuma mascot in favor of an anthropomorphic eagle or jaguar mascot as the school's athletics department joins the Pacific Athletic Conference (PAC) for the 2010-11 academic year. Monty Montezuma, the school's mascot since 1941, has long been accused of perpetuating harmful stereotypes of indigenous peoples.
- KPBS

Roseanne Barr, only 57, dies of opioid overdose at Intermountain Healthcare Hospital. Former husband Tom Arnold broke the news with local reporters.
- CBS Evening News

The Conners
, launching this fall on ABC, will dedicate its series premiere to Roseanne Barr, who died in her native Salt Lake City of an apparent opioid overdose at the age of only 57.
- Good Morning America
I'd say she had a memorable life, but Roseanne Barr made some awful decisions in her last years.
With MLB's Hollywood Stars talking to officials in Long Beach and Los Angeles proper to propose a new ballpark to replace the aging Honda Field in Anaheim, there is much speculation on the future of the Honda Field site. Some say it could be a potential site for a third gate to complement Disneyland Park and Disney's Epic Kingdom, but it would require a public vote before any construction can take place. Another obstacle to a third gate is the lack of lower income housing throughout most of Orange County. And the third obstacle is that the Honda Field site is too far from the main Disneyland resort and possibly too small for a third theme park.
What if Disney were to fund an apartment complex in that area? Not only would it count as some third thing in California, but it's a way for them to give back to Anaheim's lower class.
The Sports Page
San Diego State University contemplating a pivot away from the controversial Monty Montezuma mascot in favor of an anthropomorphic eagle or jaguar mascot as the school's athletics department joins the Pacific Athletic Conference (PAC) for the 2010-11 academic year. Monty Montezuma, the school's mascot since 1941, has long been accused of perpetuating harmful stereotypes of indigenous peoples.
- KPBS
Here's an idea. Make it an anthropomorphic alebrije, particularly a jaguar with eagle-like wings.

- CBS Evening News

The Conners
- Good Morning America

The Sports Page
- KPBS
I hope that a thrid gate open in disneyland calafroian. I belive there stilll room to build on the land they own otl. I like the idea of there third gate being japaness themed beucase all the disney gate gate in japan are so american with a little bit of eurpean flavor in the form of fanstyland. In fact one of the parks at tokyo disny is called the american oddeys. The imangie may find it funny to have the american oddeys in japan and japaness oddesy/ japeness adventue/ jappaness expericne in american IF you don't like the idea of japaness themed park then why not add other asian cultures like china (Mulan acrtions )indian (room for jungle book acrtions and maybe enven a west coast expetion everst) the arb world ( The arab world is consider to be western asia . This ara would give room for aldain acrtions) and korea and vitenam

Luxor has been letting those properties rest for a while. Rocky and Bullwinkle will be brought back with new shorts for the Bozo revival this coming fall.
I assume that the live action georoge of the movie its diret to vhs sequal and the 2007 george of the jungel cartoon. I do like the idea of aniamtied geroge of the jungel movie becuase luxor aniamiton needs more projects. The only projects for luxor on the pipeline are 2011 hoodwinked and 2014. I think the george of the jungle movie should come out in 2016 or 2017 and serive as the polior for a george of the jugnle streaming series.

Last edited:
I hope that a thrid gate open in disneyland calafroian. I belive there stilll room to build on the land they own otl. I like the idea of there third gate being japaness themed beucase all the disney gate gate in japan are so american with a little bit of eurpean flavor in the form of fanstyland. In fact one of the parks at tokyo disny is called the american oddeys. The imangie may find it funny to have the american oddeys in japan and japaness oddesy/ japeness adventue/ jappaness expericne in american IF you don't like the idea of japaness themed park then why not add other asian cultures like china (Mulan acrtions )indian (room for jungle book acrtions and maybe enven a west coast expetion everst) the arb world ( The arab world is consider to be western asia . This ara would give room for aldain acrtions) and korea and vitenam
What I could do Ian something similar the OTL Disneyland Forward proposal. Would that work?

What I could do Ian something similar the OTL Disneyland Forward proposal. Would that work?
I don't know what the OTL Disneyland Forward proposal is. I want Disney to do a japaness themed park. If it is not a third gate in calforia then perhaps disney could remodle nara disneyland as japaness themed park. Nara dreamland did have a feudel japness seciton called ansector land instead of a cowboy seciton otl . However it was replaced if a water park. I feel that disneyland would replace the ansector land n at nara disneyland with a water park. They would be more likely to keep asecor land n or retheme it cowboys. If nara disneyland is not rethemed as japaness park then perhaps the japaness park could be fith gate in oraldno. They would probbly have to retheme the jappanes palivon at the world showcase in that case