As Dreamers Do Part Deux

NBA Conference Finals
Eastern Conference (Carried exclusively by UPN)
#3 Seed Boston Celtics vs. #1 Seed Cleveland Cavaliers

Games 1-2 at Quicken Loans Arena
Games 3-4 at TD Garden
If Necessary: Game 5 in Cleveland, Game 6 in Boston, Game 7 in Cleveland

Western Conference (Carried exclusively by ABC)
#3 Seed Dallas Mavericks vs. #2 Seed San Diego Clippers

Games 1-2 at the Sempra Energy Center
Games 3-4 at American Airlines Center
If Necessary: Game 5 in San Diego, Game 6 in Dallas, Game 7 in San Diego

NHL Conference Finals
Eastern Conference (Carried exclusively by SBC)
#3 Seed Boston Bruins vs. #1 Seed Washington Capitals

Games 1-2 at Verizon Center
Games 3-4 at TD Garden
If Necessary: Game 5 in Washington, Game 6 in Boston, Game 7 in Washington

Western Conference (Carried exclusively by NBC)
#2 Seed Mighty Ducks of San Diego vs. #1 Seed Chicago Blackhawks

Games 1-2 at United Center
Games 3-4 at the Sempra Energy Center
If Necessary: Game 5 in Chicago, Game 6 in San Diego, Game 7 in Chicago

Here’s hoping for a Capitals-Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final, both teams deserve it more than the Bruins or Ducks. As for the NBA, go East winner, can’t stand either the Clippers or Mavericks.

Bally's Worlds of Wonder
Opened on May 21, 2010

Located in Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan

Dedication ceremony hosted by Bally's chairman Bob Iger.

Founding Partners
Bally's, Inc.
Lionsgate

Opening Day Attractions
16th Street:
The Main Street area. Based on the 16th Street Mall in Denver, Colorado.
Pac-Land: A land centered around Namco's properties. Most notably Pac-Man of course.
Midway: Another IP-heavy land centered around the properties of US-based Midway.
False Creek: A third IP-heavy land, based on Lionsgate's franchises. Named for the False Creek in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Cartoon Canyon: Another IP-heavy land, this one based around the properties of Art Clokey, Jim Davis and Jay Ward. A clone of the similarly-named land at Worlds of Wonder Las Vegas.​
I like the idea of each western themed section being counter balanced by an eastern style section. Thus I am glad that you had a section themed to western American Midway games, and the japaness Namco. Would you mind editing this page so that false creek is now called Western city or herovile and themed to both lions gate and lux or proprieties. I would have it counterbalance this section with a tokyo with attractions themed to live action japaness movie and tv. They will need to bring in another japaness studo. My first pick would be Toie. This is because Toie is the maker of super sentri which is the japaness tv show that saban splice with ther own footage to make power rangers. .Having a super senteri acration at there park in japan would a way for saban to payback saban for dumping the to cozy up with universial. Toei also own a lot of great anime great anime like dragonball z and one piece that would be prefect in for use in anime section to counter blance cartton If Toei linceing certian propertier to saban for remaing in america park confilt with toei bally world of wonder deal then I would have them team up with Shochiku or kadokawa daie. I also like the idea of fedueal section with a haunted shito shiren ride and a coaster called kantan couter balcanced a meidval europe fansty or wild west seciton. Rides for a Runaway Mine Train coaster, a log flume, the Bumper Wagons, the Bandstand (with an animatronic band) an anguite car ride the wagon wheel (it is either a ferris wheel or a discko)Rodeo Runner (a himalaya ride9 rio Grande Rapids. Note most of the wild west accration ideas are mine but the rio grande rapids was an actration you came up with great american wonderland back in American magic 1.0. Acrtaions for a medival european fansty section includeThe Tall Turret drop tower, The Warlock’s Dudgeon dark ride, the Black Knight coaster and maybe viking themed swinging ship . Also perhaps the main street area should be renamed borader land and be themed to an elcited mix of other lands. I

.​

Last edited:
I suggested that since Micheal Jackson lives longer then otl then perhaps he should build that themepark he's always dream of. You seamed mildly inters in the idea because when I suggested he build in phoenix you suggested he be better off building in the suburbs of phoenix like Glendale. You also should interest in a Micheal Jackson themepark when you said my idea of Micheal Jackson buying the rights to captain EO from Disney to make captain attractions for his themepark as well as the possibility of a captain EO feature film or tv series was feasible. Do think there any other properties disney may be willing to sell Jackson. I can think of one Halyx . Halyx was a sicfi live action band created to preform at Tommorowland . They only performed for a season but they have developed a small cult following which i believe grew abit when so one leaked video footage of there concerts onto you tube. I feel that halyx would mesh with captain EO fabulously. . He is a link to more info on halyx https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Halyx. I also remember that Micheal Jackson owns the rights to the Beatles catolge. Do you think he could have a yellow submarine ride in park. IF so he will he have to make a deal with ted turner because he own the film or wil micheal jackson owning the rights to song allow him get around that.

Last edited:
Summer Blockbuster Preview for 2010
Summer Blockbuster Preview

April

Kick-Ass (Luxor/Dark Horse)

May
X-Men Origins: Gambit (20th Century-Fox/Marvel)
MacGruber (RKO/SNL Studios)
Shrek Forever After (DreamWorks)
Sex and the City 2 (Luxor)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Disney/Atari)

June
The Phantom (Universal/King Features)
Power Pack (20th Century-Fox/Marvel)
Get Him to the Greek (Universal)
The A-Team (Universal)
Jonah Hex (Columbia/DC Comics)
Toy Story 3 (Touchstone/Pixar)
Knight and Day (20th Century-Fox)
Grown Ups (Columbia/Happy Madison)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Lionsgate)

July
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Paramount/Cartoon Network Films)
Predators (Carolco/Warner Bros.)
Thundercats 2 (Paramount)
Despicable Me (Paramount/Illumination)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Disney/Bruckheimer/Legendary)
Inception
Ramona and Beezus
(Disney/Legendary)
Salt (Columbia)

August
The Expendables (Lionsgate)
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Universal)
Tales from Earthsea (Touchstone/Ghibli)

Let me know if there's anything I missed.

April

May

June
The A-Team (Universal)

July
Inception
Ramona and Beezus
(Disney/Legendary)
Salt (Columbia)

August

Is this different from OTL

Game One Intros

2010 NHL Eastern Conference Finals

[Theme]: Manhattan Skyline by David Shire
Mike "Doc" Emrick: "The Washington Capitals, led by Alex Ovechkin, have been knocking on the door of the NHL's elites for the past five years. Ovie has been racking up the points in the regular season, but only one important piece of silverware can cement his legacy. The Boston Bruins, after years of dormancy since trading away Joe Thornton, have reemerged behind with Zdeno Chara, Patrice Bergeron and Milan Lucic leading the way. Tonight, they face off in Game One of the Eastern Conference finals.

2010 NHL Western Conference Finals
[Theme]: NHL on NBC Theme
Dick Stockton:
"The Mighty Ducks of San Diego have flown together on their quest to pull off what could be the NHL's first perfect postseason in almost fifty years [1]. In the first round, the cross-state rival Kings were dethroned quickly by San Diego in a sweep. Then in the second round, the Ducks' sweep of the Rockies left Colorado's longtime goalie Martin Brodeur to ponder the consequences of age. Now standing in the Ducks' way is a once-sleeping giant that has reawakened in the Windy City. The Chicago Blackhawks, led by Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews and Marian Hossa, are determined to bring the franchise its first Cup since '61. Tonight, the feathers will fly as the Ducks and Hawks face off at the United Center in Game One of the Western Conference Finals, next on NBC!"

[1] IOTL, the NHL's last undefeated postseason was accomplished by the 1959-60 Montreal Canadiens.

Bumper
VO by Ernie Johnson:
This is UPN Sports, where the stars shine the brightest.

2010 NBA Eastern Confernce Finals
[Theme] NBA on TNT Theme by Trevor Rabin
Marv Albert:
On a warm, early summer evening in Cleveland, the usually packed house at Quicken Loans Arena. UPN, home of the Twenty-Ten NBA Finals, is proud to present Game One of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals presented by AutoTrader. It's the Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers!"

2010 NBA Western Conference Finals
[Theme]:
Mike Breen: "Late afternoon in San Diego, as we see the beautiful sunset the over the city...Hot outside while fans file into the air-conditioned comfort of the Sempra Energy Center. And while the Clippers and Mavericks duke it out on the court for Game One of the NBA's Western Conference Finals, the video boards will keep fans abrest throughout the night of how the Mighty Ducks are doing on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in the NHL playoffs. Hello again, everyone. I'm Mike Breen..."​

We have neaver decided want happen to the 6 park walbia group atl. There were bought out by primer parks around the same time they bought six flags otl. They rebranded most of the walbia parsk as six flags but end up sell them in 2004 I like the idea of six kings by them out and having them holding on to some of them longer then otl . My I please make a draf of a updated themepark list so the six kings own the wablia parks and pm it to you so you can offically make part of the time. If you say now I will understand. Other changes that I feel should be made to themepark list is to remove the coming worlds of wonder japan and possible had list for notiable indpedent parks like hoilday world Knobbels and Lagoon. Also are there future parks that aren't on the list. I Belivve that universal singpore was butterflied by universal ausitlia and univeral ohio (fromerly geagu lake). I feel the best think to replace it with would be a six kings park You seamed mildy inetersted in my idea of micheal opeing a park. I got a really good idea for a park in hawai and i know just were build it. the loction the site of a 1500 master planned community called hoopli that broke ground otl in 2016. May I Please add at least one of these ideas to a themepark draf if you give me permison to make one to send you before you officlay upload it

April

May

June
The A-Team (Universal)

July
Inception
Ramona and Beezus
(Disney/Legendary)
Salt (Columbia)

August

Whem would Love Exposure come out?

With the release of the Comic Big Game, it is now possible to do a crossover Millarverse, though a movie adaptation would have to change a few things. Less needless killing and more of a focused crossover with less characters.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (2010 Live Action Movie)
R.a12eefc8dff9114de7a08c4fe54fb8f4

Released by Paramount Pictures on May 21, 2010

Directed ITTL by Tsui Hark

Main Cast
Sean Park [1] as Aang
Dev Patel as Zuko
Hoku Tuivasa [1] as Katara
Makala Natua [1] as Sokka
Keanu Reeves as Fire Lord Ozai
Miguel Ferrer as Earth King Bumi

All other characters played by the same actors as OTL.

Notes
ITTL, the live action movie is much closer the source material than OTL.
ITTL, this is Tsui Hark's first North American film since the Mortal Kombat films released by Luxor in the 1990's.
[1] Actors listed above who are new OC's for TTL.​

Shangia disneyland was officially announced in spepter 2009 otl . Shangia was butterflied atl do to Walt Jr not liking the communist party. I belive that the Disney would still announced plans for a new park around now. I hope the announcement of the location of the next disney park should be in the next entertiment new.I got a lot ideas and not sure which one is the best. Perhaps A poll should be made.
My ideas include

Disneyland Thialnad ( Mot likely in bankock or pattya. Do you think the disney corperaiton will be willing to build in thailand after the
Thialnad ( Mot likely in bankock or pattya) (
Disneyland Malysia Pontial loctions include Kuching Johor Bahru,MiriKota Kinabalu George Town or Kuala Lumpur. The promble is that mayslia has a bad gay rights record. Neboring singorpe is much more tolrerate )

Disney south korea (My perferd spot would be on the resort hot spot of jeju island.Jeju is not a nature persves but one of the bigest resort areas of south korea. It mainly popular among korans chinesse and japaness tourtist. I feel disneyland jeju would put on the map for americans.

Disneyland Disney land Poland (It could be bulit in Warsaw Krackow Lodz Gandask or Worclaw)
Disneyland Chezch republic (Prague would probbly be the best place to build it. Disney land Chezch repulbic is more likely then disneyland poland because walt jr dosn't like building in homophobic place and the chezch repulbic has some of the best gay rights record in the former soviet bloc).

Disneyland singpore (It should locted on the site of otl universal singpore which I assume was butterflied by unviersal ausitlia. The probmle with this location is that would be the smallest mainline disney park at only 49 arces. Also disney was intersted in building in singapore in the 90's but the singpore goverment was asking for to much money for the land. So disny built in hong kong instead Here a link to more informaitonhttps://thekopi.co/2022/06/28/disneyland-singapore-yishun/ )
Other pontial places to disenyland include

Diseny land Eygpt ( There are town low budget disney style parks in cairo that disney could easyly upgrade if they buy the park. For disnyland eygpt to be a reality the egyptin revolution of 2011 would have under go butterflying that result in a goverment that walt jr would apporve of)

Disney land napels (Naples ITaly was home to europes first disney inspired park Ednialnaia. Endlenaida It was big in the 60's and 70's but during the 80's it lost gorund to new bigger parks. IT went bankrupt and closed in 2010 set empty for years but reopned in 2018 but it is still struggling. Perhaps being turn into disnyland naples would help it Endlandia is small. There were plans to expand buy buying out the dog racing track and napples zoo next doer )

Disney land Cuba (I would build in the resort city Varadero or in in the city of sangiot which has a rundown state run disney land rippoff called mundo fnaista. I belive there is plenty of land to build in varode. I belive that when the cuba goverment try to a forgin company to build a mega themepark in cuba they suggest building in varadero. The pontial promble wiht disney land varedo is that is a bit cose to orlando )

Disneyland turkey or jordan (There are two of the few parts of the middle east were homsexulity is legal)

Disneyland Mexico (pontial places to build include aploco cancun or the otl vienta world in port vallareta)

Diseyland Iceland Sweden Norway Denmark Estonia or Findland. (I belive that Walt disney would apporve of these naitons gay rights records)

Disneyland Cortica ( Located in Zagbra or outside of dubrinik. I would n't build in dubrinik porper in order to procet the histoic of the place)

Disney land lithuia. I belive that walt disny would aprove of doing busness there

Disneyland tiawan (Tiawan has some the best gay rights in asia)

Last edited:
Since there was no iraq war I wonder if america would be more willing to put boots on the ground to help pro democary rebels during the arab spring

2010 NBA and NHL Draft Lotteries
2010 NBA Draft Lottery
1)
Oklahoma City Bison (Expansion)
2)
Las Vegas Vipers (Expansion)
3)
Memphis Express (Expansion)
4)
Pittsburgh Ironmen (Expansion)
5)
Washington Federals