As Dreamers Do Part Deux

You mean the new William Henry Harrison aka Tippecanoe?
Yay your right I got Benjaim and will Harison confused. Do you like my idea of Bono becoming the reform party first predient only for him die as soon as his acpence speach end. Do you also like the idea of trey disney being his vp.

2010 NFL National TV Schedule Release
Part 1

Week 1
Thursday September 9

Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals on Fox (Super Bowl ring night at the Circle K Dome in Phoenix)

Sunday September 12
Day
St. Louis Sorcerers at New York Giants on CBS (Giants' regular season debut at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ)
Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle Seahawks on SBC (Debut of Pete Carroll as Seattle's head coach)
Night
San Diego Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders on Fox

Monday September 13
Baltimore Marauders at New York Jets on ABC (Jets' regular season debut at new stadium in Queens)

define "higher quality subchannels"
HD? Premiere programming?
For higher quality subchannels, most reruns would have to be shown in windowbox format as widescreen TV's in the 16:9 ratio have become the standard.

All the major conglomerates will have to do a TON of lobbying to get the FCC to loosen up content regulations in the coming years before cord cutting really takes hold.
Right...........
Right now, YouTube as of 2010 ITTL is relatively the same as OTL with Angry Video Game Nerd and Nostalgia Critic as the biggest channels so far.

Linkara took the time to iron out the kinks to make Atop the Fourth Wall the #3 channel behind the two I just mentioned.

But one channel that's still bigger than those three is Fred, played by Lucas Cruikshank.
Cool.
Did Doug Walker still join Channel Awesome, or did he manage to avoid his original channel getting terminated by being more careful uploading copyrighted content to YouTube? Like how some reviewers add random cuts to the footage to confuse the algorithms?
Huh?

2010 NFL National TV Schedule Release
Part 1

Week 1
Thursday September 9

Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals on Fox (Super Bowl ring night at the Circle K Dome in Phoenix)

Sunday September 12
Day
St. Louis Sorcerers at New York Giants on CBS (Giants' regular season debut at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ)
Kansas City Chiefs at Seattle Seahawks on SBC (Debut of Pete Carroll as Seattle's head coach)
Night
San Diego Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders on Fox

Monday September 13
Baltimore Marauders at New York Jets on ABC (Jets' regular season debut at new stadium in Queens)
Speaking of the NFL... who's the favorites heading into this year?

Really? What could it air?
At the beginning, you'll see reruns of material from Luxor's Film Roman library. That, plus a few KidVid titles licensed from other studios.

Speaking of the NFL... who's the favorites heading into this year?

Favorites for 2010
AFC East: Jets (Mark Sanchez), Marauders (Matt Schaub), Bills (Ryan Fitzpatrick) [1]
AFC North: Browns (Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis), Colts (Peyton Manning), Steelers (Big Ben), Bengals (Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson)
AFC South: Oilers (Vince Young), Dolphins (Matt Ryan), Sabercats (Josh McCown) [1]
AFC West: Chargers (Philip Rivers), Raiders (Tom Brady)

NFC East: Cowboys (Tony Romo), Eagles (Donovan McNabb), Giants (Matt Stafford)
NFC North: Packers (Aaron Rodgers), Vikings (Kliff Kingsbury) [1], Lions (Brett Favre)
NFC South: Saints (Drew Brees), Sorcerers (David Garrard, Calvin Johnson) Falcons (Mike Vick), Buccaneers (Josh Freeman)
NFC West: Rams (Eli Manning), Seahawks (Marshawn Lynch), Cardinals (Larry Fitzgerald), 49ers (Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis)

[1] New acqusition

And Tyler, too!
And together they'll beat used-up Little Van.

Just got to get the ball rolling.

harrison+ball.jpg

Favorites for 2010
AFC East: Jets (Mark Sanchez), Marauders (Matt Schaub), Bills (Ryan Fitzpatrick) [1]
AFC North: Browns (Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis), Colts (Peyton Manning), Steelers (Big Ben), Bengals (Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson)
AFC South: Oilers (Vince Young), Dolphins (Matt Ryan), Sabercats (Josh McCown) [1]
AFC West: Chargers (Philip Rivers), Raiders (Tom Brady)

NFC East: Cowboys (Tony Romo), Eagles (Donovan McNabb), Giants (Matt Stafford)
NFC North: Packers (Aaron Rodgers), Vikings (Kliff Kingsbury) [1], Lions (Brett Favre)
NFC South: Saints (Drew Brees), Sorcerers (David Garrard, Calvin Johnson) Falcons (Mike Vick), Buccaneers (Josh Freeman)
NFC West: Rams (Eli Manning), Seahawks (Marshawn Lynch), Cardinals (Larry Fitzgerald), 49ers (Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis)

[1] New acqusitions
I see, essentially everyone is a favorite.

And together they'll beat used-up Little Van.

Just got to get the ball rolling.

harrison+ball.jpg
That joke about martin van burean gave an idea. Bono on the should be be democrtic governor of maryalnd Martin ol manlly and Republicna secntor form new hampsihire Don Van PAttne. Don van patten was a one term new hamprier state sentor in real life. I like the idea of his carrer takign off and deispite not being very inffucle the republican party which on life sport chocies him because so many meamber are out of office or defeted to the reform paryt the conisotnal or some other thrid pary. I also like the idea of of ballot type or new progra acutlly calling Don van patten do van burren. If you don't like the don van patten idea prehaps you should just make up a fictinal republicna chandie with the last name van somethinh

Last edited:
I belive that in the ealry 2010 Six flags started expsoin. The only project that wasn't canccled was six flags qidya in suadia arbai. I hope six kings will have better succes then six flags otl. Pontial place they could build include singpore (on the otl site of universal singpore. I assuem universal singoe was butterflied by universal ausitlai) Varode cuba Montividoe Uruaguay (Urgauy has the best infusture in south america. I feel that would be ore open to buidling in sout america then disney because they arledy own a park in meixco city) Dubia or somewhere in indai

X-Men Origins: Gambit (2010 Film)
maxresdefault.jpg

X-Men Origins: Gambit
Released by 20th Century-Fox on May 28, 2010

Directed by
Gavin Hood

Written by
Skip Woods
David Benioff

Music
John Ottman

Produced by
Fred Dekker
Rachel Stone-Abbott
Ralph Winter
Joel Silver
Thomas Tull

Storyline
In a prologue, we learn that Remy LeBeau was raised on the streets of New Orleans by the LeBeau Thieves Guild. As a boy, he saves the life of Bella Donna Boudreaux, only to discover she is the princess of the New Orleans Assassins Guild. As adults, Remy and Bella Donna plan to get married, until her brother Julien's objections led to a duel in which Remy's newly-discovered mutant powers lead to Julien's demise. More time passes when we see Remy finally adopt his mutant name Gambit, roaming the world until he makes a deal with Mister Sinister. In exchange for gaining control of his mutant powers, Gambit rallies other mutants to form the Marauders. Gambit instantly regrets this decision when he is assigned to lead the Marauders into wiping out the Merlocks. Another period of exile ensues for Gambit until Storm brings him to the X-Men.

Main Cast
Gus St. Pierre as Remy LeBeau/Gambit
Adrianne Palicki as Bella Donna Boudreaux
Justin Bartha as Julien Boudreaux
Hugh Laurie as Mister Sinister
Liev Schreiber as Victor Creed/Sabertooth
Sophie Okonedo as Storm
Charlie Tahan as Young Remy LeBeaux
Elle Fanning as Young Bella Donna Boudreaux

Notes
The world premiere for this film was held at the Louisiana Superdome.
The QSR tie in for this film was handled by Burger King.
As Bella Donna, Adrianne Palicki uses an accent similar to her Friday Night Lights character Tyra.​

Already stacked
CBS Discovery: DC Comics
Disney: Marvel and Harvey
Luxor: Dark Horse and Unicorn (formerly Paws, Inc)
Peacock: Archie, Gemini (formerly Charlton/Fawcett)

So Instead, I might have Wildstorm be absorbed into another publisher with less depth....

TimeWarner: WB Comics (Formerly Malibu/Pacific)
TBS+Paramount: Image (Image didn't actually own Spawn or Savage Dragon IOTL. But ITTL, now that TBSP have consolidated former EC and Quality properties under the Image banner, they now have Plastic Man, Tales from the Crypt, MAD, etc.)
Henson: CrossGen
Saban Metromedia: Eclipse
Put WildStorm under TimeWarner and put Yen Press or whatever under Henson. I would get Saban to get in on the webcomic trend.

Excerpt from World League Passport
Aired on June 5, 2010 on TNT before a playoff game between the Oakland Condors and Baltimore Ravens

image.ashx

Ernie Johnson
(TNT anchor)

"Fans want to know how you're able to navigate your filmmaking empire with being part owner of the World League franchise based in your native Baltimore."

beckrustic.jpg

Rachel Stone Abbott
(Part-owner; Baltimore Ravens)

"One example is that in the spring of 2001, I went to Vancouver to shoot the first Carmen Sandiego movie. I had been there twice before, to shoot Catwoman and the first X-Men. The Ravens didn't have the Orcas on their schedule when I made Catwoman. When I went back to Vancouver to do the first X-Men, the only road game the Ravens had on the West Coast was in Portland against the Breakers. Luckily, it was on the little break I had between principal photography and post production."

"But ahead of the 2001 season, [majority owner] Jim Speros and I were able to convince [WLAF commissioner] Oliver Luck to have the Ravens come play the Orcas at BC Place while I was in town for the making of the first Carmen. And it worked out, because I was able to have my son Devon, who was 13 at the time, come visit me in Vancouver while he was on his spring break from school. I filmed him in a cameo and later that night, we were at BC Place watching the game. So fun!"​