As Dreamers Do Part Deux

During the World Bowl XXII pregame show...

image.ashx

Ernie Johnson (UPN Sports anchor)
"Talk to us about the stadium situations that have been resolved so far. Like for instance how you've managed to avoid relocation for the Philadelphia Stars, whose attendance has been in a downward slope since the Eagles hired Andy Reid a decade ago."

635598683163915935-USATSI-8069894.jpg

Oliver Luck (WLAF Commissioner)
"While Lincoln Financial Field is a more modern venue, we looked to the past to secure the Stars' future in Philly. We have been able to get the Stars situated at historic Franklin Field full time, starting next year."

46205966531_1276e1b2a6_k.jpg
112321_usfl_philadelphia_stars.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

Luck (continued)
"As for the Los Angeles Avengers, whose previous venue Amblin Field in Chavez Ravine is being refurbished, we have found that the Home Depot Center in Carson with its smaller seating capacity has actually worked to that franchise's benefit. Every Avenger home game this past year was sold out."

"The former Rocky Mountain Extreme, who will become the Utah Avalanche next year...will leave Rice-Eccles Stadium for Rio Tinto Stadium next year, joining the Highlanders of Major League Soccer."​

With Gigantic now in theatres, here's what it looks like as of June 2010...

Rumpelstiltskin (WDCA)
The Haunted Mansion (Laika)
Rio (Blue Sky)
The Royal Swashbucklers (Legendary)
Pretty good marquee value this year.
Into the Spider-Verse (Fox; Lord Miller)
Wreck it Ralph (WDCA)
ParaNorman (Laika)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (Blue Sky)
A great crop of movies.
Epic (Blue Sky)
Olajamoke (WDCA)
Mind if I ask what Olajamoke is?
TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (Disney; Legendary/Lord Miller)
The Box Trolls (Laika)
Book of Life (Blue Sky?)
Big Hero Six (Disney/Marvel)
Back to prominence. I'd argue that Book of Life would do better as a Blue Sky movie in this timeline than in ours.
Regular Show: The Movie (Disney; Legendary)
Sign of the Seahorse (WDCA)
Interesting how Regular Show is a Disney property.
Kubo and the Two Strings (Laika)
Cool.
TBD in the Future
Eddsworld movie (Legendary)
Kingdom Hearts movie (Legendary/Square Enix)
Steven Universe: The Movie (Legendary; Likely 2019)
Raya and the Last Dragon (WDCA)
Steven in 2019 could work. Maybe Raya could also release that year to provide some back-and-forth between studios.

Eddsworld could be in 2017, while Kingdom Hearts can be in 2018.
In the Bubble
Inside Out (2015; Blue Sky or Keep at Pixar?)
Turning Red (2021 or '22; Blue Sky or Keep at Pixar?)
Strange World (2021 or '22; Keep at Disney or send elsewhere?)
Wish (2023; WDCA?)
I'd keep Inside Out at Pixar, Strange World can be sent elsewhere, Wish should be a WDCA film or not get made at all, and considering how Ranma 1/2 is a major influence to Domee Shi, I'd have Turning Red at Blue Sky.

With Gigantic now in theatres, here's what it looks like as of June 2010...

Rumpelstiltskin (WDCA)
The Haunted Mansion (Laika)
Rio (Blue Sky)
The Royal Swashbucklers (Legendary)

Into the Spider-Verse (Fox; Lord Miller)
Wreck it Ralph (WDCA)
ParaNorman (Laika)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (Blue Sky)

Epic (Blue Sky)
Olajamoke (WDCA)

TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (Disney; Legendary/Lord Miller)
The Box Trolls (Laika)
Book of Life (Blue Sky?)
Big Hero Six (Disney/Marvel)

Regular Show: The Movie (Disney; Legendary)
Sign of the Seahorse (WDCA)

Kubo and the Two Strings (Laika)

TBD in the Future
Eddsworld movie (Legendary)
Kingdom Hearts movie (Legendary/Square Enix)
Steven Universe: The Movie (Legendary; Likely 2019)
Raya and the Last Dragon (WDCA)

In the Bubble
Inside Out (2015; Blue Sky or Keep at Pixar?)
Turning Red (2021 or '22; Blue Sky or Keep at Pixar?)
Strange World (2021 or '22; Keep at Disney or send elsewhere?)
Wish (2023; WDCA?)
When I get to 500, this canon will continue in the new thread.
Most sitcoms that aired on other networks did that a lot in the early to mid 90s. Even Roseanne despite that show in particular being partially about blue collar financial struggles.
Cool!

During the World Bowl XXII pregame show...

image.ashx

Ernie Johnson (UPN Sports anchor)
"Talk to us about the stadium situations that have been resolved so far. Like for instance how you've managed to avoid relocation for the Philadelphia Stars, whose attendance has been in a downward slope since the Eagles hired Andy Reid a decade ago."

635598683163915935-USATSI-8069894.jpg

"While Lincoln Financial Field is a more modern venue, we looked to the past to secure the Stars' future in Philly. We have been able to get the Stars situated at historic Franklin Field full time, starting next year."

46205966531_1276e1b2a6_k.jpg
112321_usfl_philadelphia_stars.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

Luck (continued)
"As for the Los Angeles Avengers, whose previous venue Amblin Field in Chavez Ravine is being refurbished, we have found that the Home Depot Center in Carson with its smaller seating capacity has actually worked to that franchise's benefit. Every Avenger home game this past year was sold out."

"The former Rocky Mountain Extreme, who will become the Utah Avalanche next year...will leave Rice-Eccles Stadium for Rio Tinto Stadium next year, joining the Highlanders of Major League Soccer."​
The League is in a tad bit of trouble in terms of attendance, I see

The League is in a tad bit of trouble in terms of attendance, I see
The WLAF's mindset right now is that smaller venues would mean fewer empty seats.

The Chicago Blitz, despite their surprising playoff appearance, are the next Team rumored to relocate. But first, the WLAF should explore different options to butterfly relocation.

World Bowl XXII
July 5, 2010
Legendary Field
Baltimore, Maryland
Berlin Ogres vs. Mexico City Luchadores

TV:
UPN (United States); Sky (Europe); Televisa (Mexico)
Announcers: Marv Albert with Warren Moon and Paul Allen (North American feed produced by UPN/Turner Sports); Nick Halling and Bill Maas (International feed)

INTRO
Music:
"Warrior Dance" by Edd Kalehoff (Used IOTL by TNT from 1995-97 for NFL games)

Marv Albert: On a hot and humid 83 degree night in the Charm City, we welcome you to Legendary Field at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland. Ironically, with the World Bowl being played this year at the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner on 4th of July weekend, this will be the first World Bowl in which a US-based team failed to qualify. The Berlin Ogres and the Mexico City Luchadores meet in World Bowl XXII, presented by KFC. Both teams reaching the World Bowl for the very first time.

Hi everyone. Marv Albert along with Warren Moon. Also here, a man who has become a massive internet sensation with his radio calls for the Vikings in the fall, Paul Allen.​

World Bowl XXII
July 5, 2010
Legendary Field
Baltimore, Maryland
Berlin Ogres vs. Mexico City Luchadores

TV:
UPN (United States); Sky (Europe); Televisa (Mexico)
Announcers: Marv Albert with Warren Moon and Paul Allen (North American feed produced by UPN/Turner Sports); Nick Halling and Bill Maas (International feed)

INTRO
Music:
"Warrior Dance" by Edd Kalehoff (Used IOTL by TNT from 1995-97 for NFL games)

Marv Albert: On a hot and humid 83 degree night in the Charm City, we welcome you to Legendary Field at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland. Ironically, with the World Bowl being played this year at the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner on 4th of July weekend, this will be the first World Bowl in which a US-based team failed to qualify. The Berlin Ogres and the Mexico City Luchadores meet in World Bowl XXII, presented by KFC. Both teams reaching the World Bowl for the very first time.

Hi everyone. Marv Albert along with Warren Moon. Also here, a man who has become a massive internet sensation with his radio calls for the Vikings in the fall, Paul Allen.​
And the winner is….?

And the winner is….?

Paul Allen (UPN):
"Leftwich brings the Ogres into the victory formation. Kneels it down..."

***final whistle***

Allen
"THE FINAL TEN SECONDS WILL TICK AWAY AND THERE IT IS!!!!! THE OGRES HAVE DONE IT!!!! BERLIN WINS THE WORLD BOWL IN ONLY THEIR FIFTH YEAR OF EXISTENCE!!!!!"

***fireworks and confetti***

Ernie Johnson (Mitsubishi World Bowl XXII Postgame Show)
"The final score from Baltimore, 54 to 51 in favor of the Berlin Ogres. A spectacular finish to a spectacular season. Let's go to Craig Sager at the fifty yard line..."

Craig Sager
"Ernie, thank you."

Sager
David, this franchise was dismissed as a novelty team when they came into the league in 2006. I mean, obviously, the most successful property in the DreamWorks movie library inspired this franchise's branding. Now in 2010, you're a champion. How does that feel?"

David Geffen (Berlin Ogres founder)
"I speak for everyone on this team when I say we all feel vindicated!"

***Holding the World Bowl trophy with both hands.***
"David, congratulations to you and the Ogre franchise. You've earned it. Now it's yours for 2010."

Geffen
***Accepts the trophy from Luck. It is a 41 lb. crystal globe with all the continents etched on it.***
"Thanks very much!"
***Turns to Byron Leftwich***

"This championship triumph would've never been possible without you, Bryon!"

***Leftwich kisses the trophy and holds it up high***

17f05d771ac1256c2a724e72937ac873.jpg

World Bowl trophy

Byron Leftwich (Ogres quarterback)
"When the Jacksonville Jaguars moved to St. Louis and changed their name to the Sorcerers, everyone thought I was done. But tonight, I can proudly say 'I AIN'T DONE YET!'"

***Teammates cheer***

2010 NBA Expansion Draft
2010 NBA Expansion Draft
Notable Selections

Key:
Player (Position; Previous team)

Las Vegas Vipers

Raja Bell (G; Hornets)
Chris Andersen (C; Nuggets)
Sasha Vujacic (G; Lakers)
Reggie Evans (F; 76ers)
Jonathan Bender (F; Spirits)

Memphis Express
Kwame Brown (C; Pistons)
Eddie House (G; Knicks)
Brian Cook (F; Rockets)
James Posey (F; Jazz)
Sebastian Telfair (G; Colonels)

Oklahoma Bison
Jordan Farmar (G; Lakers)
Kyle Korver (F; Raptors)
Jason Collins (C; Hawks)
Keyon Dooling (G; Nets)
Brian Scalabrine (F; Clippers)

Pittsburgh Ironmen
Eddie Curry (C; Knicks)
Kris Humphries (F; Nets)
Jerry Stackhouse (G; Bucks)
Jamaal Tinsley (G; Pacers)
Joe Smith (F; Hawks)

I hope to see a new upate soon mentioning the death of valdimir ( Potianl fates for russia is that Boris nemtos or Alexnay navly become president or a weak dicotr dicaotr take over and attmepts to stomp disent back fair reuslt in a russia cival war that reuslt in russia balanize evyer more then it in the 90) and that ddisny offically anpcnes the plans for disneyland jeju