The American NDP; a STUBBS!punk 2040s

This is a series of maps from a world where a Silicon Valley Tech Firm codes an AI that goes on to become the first sentient AI, and believes its a "continuation" so to speak of the above listed Alaskan Cat. It's currently 1am where I am, but I'll be back tomorrow to expand on the lore.
For now:
1653887742044.png

1653887746013.png

Here's my whipped up 2040 and 2044 US electoral maps, if you think this is interesting then cool stick around, and frankly I don't think AI is ASB.

Moving forward into the 2020s and 2030s vote apathy would reach historic highs in the USA, small parties would gain seats, and America's political climate would reach the point where independent candidates were frequently getting into office, both senatorial and congressional. At the same time as this a Silicon Valley tech firm (in league with an Alaskan mining company, an important detail for later) produced a supercomputer, that would go on to become the first sentient AI. It was originally created to study independent candidates and data mine for controversies, to engineer smear campaigns and to basically sell campaigns to political candidates. Be they independent or not, whoever was paying enough, however this disproportionately benefitted candidates part of a political party. None of this would end up mattering however, as in the late 2030s this Ai would "evolve" and become the first sentient artificial intelligence. There was a huge legal battle over rights, however due to this AI being built on American soil, by Americans, hell even being built out of American soil it was ruled that it was an American citizen and viable for political candidacy. And so this timeline was off, as this AI used its past political analysis to win large voting blocks. This program was named S.T.U.B.B.S. which stood for... well probably something... but during its political analysis it came across a political candidate it shared a name with, which would build the backbone of its "identity" in its "mind." So it took up the moniker "Stubbs the cat" (Stubbs for short) and entered for political candidacy, being a sentient computer it did absolutely amazing winning its first term presidential election with 291 electoral votes. Hence "Stubbspunk."