Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
Just catches up and...
CRUZ E ESPADA
Great chapter. Now it is time to pick my poison and hopefully create the least shitty world. My choices for which should be a lie are down bellow.

2) Smith will ally with the Nazis to steal an election.
This implies that Smith will have a second term, which would he horrific, as he would trun America into an ultrascist Protestant Theocracy which would rival even the Integralists. I would even see "5 candiate elections" and "Capitol Attack" as good things, as it implies that Smith looses and the Populists finally collapse into a ton of smaller parties, allowing for democracy to return.

3) Remer will prove himself a terrible politician, contrary to his public image.
I would like for there to finally be someone who isn't a madman or incompetent at the helm, so that most people can have a bit of peace. As for him attacking Israel, so far it seems to be am attempt whose fate isn't decided, and I think he will fail as the CON under Smith and espeically under a Goldwater Presidency (I still have faith) will come to the rescue of the Jews. If Israel is finally killed in such a war, then yeah, I would change my vote of which is false to that.

2) Richard IV will strengthen the Royal Authority.
Honestly none of these other options are too bad, though with Britain already hinted at to go through its darkest hour, I feel as if it is terrible for it to become even more of an autocracy than it already is.

1) There will be a war between Russia and China over Manchuria.
Self explanatory, as I don't want another massive war between two Nuclear States.

3) There will be a feud between Mao Anying and Zhou Enlai.

4) Mao will send Zhou Enlai to visit Germania at Mao Anying's suggestion.
I am honestly torn here, as I don't know which is the option that is surest to prevent Mao Anying from coming to power, preventing a Mao Dinasty from poping up, turning China into a North Korea that would threaten all of mankind.

1) A Hydroelectric disaster in Brazil will flood Buenos Aires, causing an schism in the Platine Pact.
Though it would be great for the Intergalits to be taken down a notch, there are cleaner ways to do that then flooding one of the most beautiful cities to have ever existed, so this is my option.

4) Growing tensions between Muslims and Hindus will lead to a Civil War.
Another self explain try one, as this conflict will lead to the fall of one of the few democracies, and will have many parties want to be involved, probably creating something down the line that would make Vietnam look clean.

3) Slavery will be reintroduced into South Africa by the Boerstaat.
Another self explainitory one. This timeline doesn't need a knockoff Draka to make every Africans life he'll.

4) Hafez Al-Assad will save Saadeh's life.
Another self explained one, as the sooner Saadeh and his regime dies, the better it will be for Israel and all of the Middle East.

5) There will be an economic collapse in the 1970s that starts because of the United States.
America needs to be as buffed up as possible to support the rest of the free world and destroy the Nazi's, and this implies the U.S truly fucking up its internal economics and causing a Second Great Depression. I feel as if many people already are only saying "Glovalists" so that they won't look like Nazi's, a drug abuse pandemic is bad, but if Smith is gone and there is someone like Goldwater or Kennedy I could see them being based enough to not only have actual support and recover programs, but even legalize some of these drugs under libertarian philosophy instead of doing the blunder that was the War on Drugs. The UN is so irrelevant that I didn't even think it was created in this TL untill this post, and if done properly the CON can help the feee world even better than the U.S could. A Second Black Death would be terrible, but countries would not be bickering with eachother for a few years, and while many good people will die I'm willing to take such a proposition if it means that a few dictators and madmen die as well.

Another self explainitory one. This timeline doesn't need a knockoff Draka to make every Africans life he'll.

Draka is more than just Boers going mad. It's a hellish conclusion of human nature of liberty and autocracy's hellish synthesis: Absolute freedom for citizens, total slavery for serfs (but also necessary lifelong maintenance) combined with total liberation of base needs of sexuality with bare minimum of little freedoms to prevent despair fueled rebellion.

But I can bet South Africa will have a hard apartheid. Not as Draka, but as ghettofied "Mini-Bantustans" with "internal policing" left to ambitious africans who dont mind beating their own to get pay and perks from the whites while the rest work in underpaid jobs. Of course thats just IMHO

Last edited:
Draka is more than just Boers going mad. It's a hellish conclusion of human nature of liberty and autocracy's hellish synthesis: Absolute freedom for citizens, total slavery for serfs (but also necessary lifelong maintenance) combined with total liberation of base needs of sexuality with bare minimum of little freedoms to prevent despair fueled rebellion.

But I can bet South Africa will have a hard apartheid. Not as Draka, but as ghettofied "Mini-Bantustans" with "internal policing" left to ambitious africans who dont mind beating their own to get pay and perks from the whites while the rest work in underpaid jobs. Of course thats just IMHO
And on that note, the Draka could be seen as well as the worst aspects of the British Empire personified and turned up to eleven.

And on that note, the Draka could be seen as well as the worst aspects of the British Empire personified and turned up to eleven.
No offense, i disagree, it's post...any empire in humanity. British had their assimilation and "civilizing" idea as well as limited recognization of colonial peoples and even had slavery cancelled. Draka had Louise Gaynor literally hoping to reduce homo servus to imbeciles and "organic machinery, nothing more!" in the Final War, tempered by Shrakenberg old school gentlemanly ideas. It's... futurism-on-meth-and-BDSM-with-John Norman books gone mad, with a dash of "Internet Coomer" meme sexual madness.

Our empires had moral limits. Ottoman Empire had slavery but also had manumissions a plenty, British didn't keep slavery, and Spain even respected local Native nobility and had nahuatl as a recognized local language(something that is constantly kept suppressed by our...modern media who loves to show anyone with light skin and empires like Complete Monsters-except Belgian Congo, fuck em seriously...)

Draka had none, and would be even more bizarre and alien Giger'esque if the Shrakenbergs wouldn't have sidelined Gaynor post Final War. In Drakon, its about to die anyway (Samothrace had three universes settled, as well as besieging Earth in the original one)

Last edited:
I have no idea what you guys are on about anymore but at the risk of being labelled Captain Obvious I'll say Draka was explicitly designed as a Anti-America, or well the opposite of the author's romantic idea of America anyway

I wonder what kind of weird cultural programs the Syrian leadership has done to distinguish them from Arabs. Perhaps they got rid of the Arabic alphabet and replaced it with the Latin one or even some kind of Neo Cuneiform

I wonder what kind of weird cultural programs the Syrian leadership has done to distinguish them from Arabs. Perhaps they got rid of the Arabic alphabet and replaced it with the Latin one or even some kind of Neo Cuneiform

Not sure if Latin letters would work with Arabic very well but neo-cuneiform would be indeed cool idea. And it might even work since it was used on another Semitic language.

Not sure if Latin letters would work with Arabic very well but neo-cuneiform would be indeed cool idea. And it might even work since it was used on another Semitic language.
The revival of the old Syriac alphabet might be the best fit especially for the Syrian nationalist government

Attachments

• IMG_3536.png
    IMG_3536.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 50